Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    You know Arizona, I felt so upset yesterday, I did not want to cry, I wanted to slap some idiot politicians on their foreheads, to see if anything rattled in there?????? Duh!!!!! GOT BRAINS? Apparently not, but I bet they do have special interest money.

Well, I am going to find out how my own senators and congressman voted and/or backed this up, then, I am going to see about getting OFIR to help with either recall or help get new blood in on voting day. If they did not vote to protect America.

I sat up and watched Lou Dobbs at 1 am, and he said so much that made sense, I'm thinking "why is he not president?". I like that guy. I think we need Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly to run our country!!!!! That would be so incredible. Countries tick us off, we'll send Bill O'Reilly in to verbally stomp on them, then after they are crying, we'll send in Sean and Lou to finish them up politically!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

arizona85032...Don't feel so alone. I'm in Las Cruces, NM so we're not that far from each other. Send me a PM if you're interested in keeping in contact. Yeah William, I'm one of those people who are very angry, but it's not on account of the recent protests. Was already very angry and the protests just added to it. If I were to post on here exactly how angry I am, I'd be banned. I don't want this, so I watch what I say. There are other sites where you can express this anger if you have to, but they also have their limits. I'm glad you have such strict rules for posting or this forum would fall into anarchy.

Same from here "AZ" and "Las Cruces." I'm in El Paso. We have common ground, that is for sure, so we can help one another cuss or scream or whatever it takes to get through this. Feel free to PM me as well. I'll send you my regular e-mail address.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hey y'all, the NEWEST moderator is gonna ask for a favor. As mad as you get please try not to sound like a raving lunatic. When people start advocating things that are outside the scope of civil law, moderators WILL step in.

Look, I'm a damned landscaper. I know better than most the cost of this invasion, and the fact that it is enabled by traitorous sycophants spewing the same propaganda we've been refuting for years. It is frustrating, to say the least.

But if we are to advocate the rule of law, the subjugation of ourselves for the common good, then we must hold ourselves ABOVE reproach. We must be better than the (I HATE this word) provocateurs who would incite us to speaking 'out of school'.

Let's try to keep this a place to educate all those who don't yet realize the severity of the problem. Scaring them off defeats the whole purpose of us being here.

Pine

Thanks. I needed to hear it. The last time I felt even close to this way was 9/11. I love my country so much and I feel like I am losing it little by little. I am so sad.

I just wish that the people in charge felt the way I do. They don't. It is my belief that in order to run or be elected for anything you have to have money and most people with the money to run for an office like that of the president have so much money they live in a different world than the rest of us. No matter how much a person like that says they are for the people and the common man they are not because they are not common and can never see anything from our point of view. They are out of touch.

Well, it's 12:57 am here in Phoenix, AZ and maybe I will wake up tomorrow to a half million fewer residents. Then again, maybe I won't.

You all fight so hard and you give me hope. Thank you William and everyone so much for caring about our country.

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    I havn't posted because all I feel is anger. I'm afraid it might make me ugly and I'm not an ugly person. I think I am being tested but I feel let down and all by myself. The people who we elected don't care about us and they have forgotten that the Constitution is for the people of the United States of America. These people hide behind it and twist its words to fit their agenda.

I am all by myself in Phoenix, AZ and I cried myself to sleep last night.
    Any time you need to vent, I am here in Az (Kingman). Maybe we can vent together.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I also believe that the immigrants made a very huge mistake about representing their cause...but I am still sad about a few issues:

- I am sad about the press coverage, especially by ABC. They seemed to glorify the protests and merely "skimmed" over the polls taken of real citizens and what the real numbers indicated. Had ABC done a fair job, most American Citizen's would have known that an overwhelming majority was against "Amnesty" or "Guest worker" visa's, and most want a different outcome.

- I am also sad about what the illegal community thought they were doing. Unfortunately, our politicians only pay attention to what has occurred most recently. Even though there is legislation before the Senate that would call for some type of penalty, I have heard that the committee set up to deal with this has recommended that any penalty be pulled from the legislation. I am not happy about this.

- What I am impressed with is that every single poll that has been publicized shows American Citizen's resolve on this issue. It is a shame that the press nor the politicians are acknowledging any of the these facts.

- Keeping our cool might be the order of the day, but now I feel enough is enough...I have called my representative and senator. I have also voice my opinion about localities not being held accountable in this issue. I am hoping all of the efforts of the folks on this and other like sites succeed!

I saw some information this morning about Tom Tancredo. He has been fighting the illegal immigration thing since 1975 when they took kids out of his class to teach them in Spanish in the Colorado schools! He was annoyed that a group was singled out for special privileges since all the rest of the immigrants to this country had to learn in English or not at all.
    Interesting, huh?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neal Boortz

Have listened to Neal Boortz since 1997 and have heard him say time and time again that he is in favor of open borders. He may not like what's going on where some issues are concerned, but he is a professed Libertarian and this group advocates open boarders.

Americans will have to play it smart!

:P Listen this is what is going to happen. First, when they here of us trying to protest them they will show up this is a guarantee. Secondly, when this happens we will have to be smart. That will be done by one way and one way only. Peacefully. What that means is this, we have to allow them to hit us if they choose to. We will have to let them spit in our face if they choose to. Once they start doing those things to American people others will begin to see that we are being attacked by another country. We have to watch our past history. That is how Blacks won their rights in the U.S. we have to first unite, and then we can fight back. I am upset at the incident at the Duke University because our people are going back to an attitude that is not needed at this time from both sides. Whites and Blacks. Someone needs to get their to educate these college youth. They need to understand that we need one another at this time. The last thing we need is for blacks and whites to fight one another and call one another names. Remember UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234