Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I did a search showing the removed video and infor...

http://www.ask.com/video?qsrc=167&o=137 ... %20of%20Me

Kathyet

This must mean the activists are out, if you have 3 people hitting the video, they will flag it and pull it. Its 'probably" not Youtube, its Lefty agitaters. They are more organized at this stuff than we are.

I don't think it is you tube. And I have noticed that the bigger google gets the worst things are getting...

deleted by me

Just post it again.
    The others are right, it's probably just getting flagged off.

The video does exist on YT now....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSBZxCbbz7k all members and ALIPAC can favorite this copy and have it appear on their individual YT channels.

AZblues........I beg to differ with your comment that Lefties are more organized. YouTube has organizations monitoring it's content for Terms of Use Violations. I know a couple of them who brought down JihadJane and turned her into the FBI. They are unpaid volunteers who are very organized. Some of them belong to ALIPAC.

The video is not copyrighted. I personally filmed this event during a San Diego Minuteman operation at the Mexican Consulate in San Diego.

The video was originally posted on the youtube SDMM site. However, the entire SDMM site was taken down because another video, in which I was physically attacked while filming, was repeatedly flagged for excessive violence.

Talk about hypocrisy...youtube pulls down a video in which the videographer is the victim of physical violence.

Michael S.
    Vista Citizens Brigade

I don't think it is you tube. And I have noticed that the bigger google gets the worst things are getting...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12