Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They're just blatant shills then. See this from Hewitt:

"Dick Morris is no friend of Mitt Romney, and his declaration of Romney as the "winner" tonight is the assessment that caught my eye. That's called "an admission against interest," and it is very significant. I think I know why. Every American ought to respect John McCain's service, but it is very difficult to like him. He went after Romney tonight like he went after John Cornyn during the immigration debate. To disagree with John McCain is to go on his enemies' list, especially when you are pointing out his genuine political vulnerability of the two McCain-Kennedy immigration bills, which many observers described as "amnesty."

"Roaming through the blogs, the overwhelming impression of this debate is a negative reaction to John McCain, a deepening feeling that reflects a politically disastrous fact: John McCain lacks the essential graciousness towards his critics and opponents that a president must have --the Reagan touch, the iron discipline that Bush has shown never to attack even his most partisan and harshest opponents in personal terms."

More here:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John McCain has always seem to me to be wound just a little too tight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I know there are other issues in NH, but I hope Romney doesn't back off on criticizing McCain's long support of amnesty, despite McCain's transparent line that "you can run as many attack ads as you want...but I have never supported amnesty" nonsense.
    Can you believe that Fox News is now saying that McCain won the debate?????

I noticed after the "round table discussion" when Dick Morris, Linda Sanchez and (?) gave it to Romney, the on-site commentators on both Cnn and Fox were saying how badly it went for Romney and how most of the other candidates didn't like him at all(ie: Giuliana, McCain, Huckabee).

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I think Thompson made it clear that if they got to stay here

ITS AMNESTY

Score one for Ol Fred
    Thompson hit it out of the park when he talked attrition and no sanctuary states. He and Mitt won this debate IMO. I like Ron Paul on a number of things, especially illegal immigration, but his foreign policy is way too protectionist.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819