Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I saw a set of headlights move across the screen and did a report
    which camera# was that?

I noticed that acouple more video cams were added.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I saw a set of headlights move across the screen and did a report
    which camera# was that?

I noticed that acouple more video cams were added.

Its not on the list right now forgot the number
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been watching cam 9 and have made 3 reports so far. At one time, there were 4 different bodies running around. I have to wait until daylight to see if I messed up though! Its hard to tell what's what at night.
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    All I need to do is sit on my front porch and

I guess you can!
    These cameras are all in Texas; can you ID any of these locations? Go find the closest camera, telling us the camera number, and what time you will be there, and then wave at us.

Actually according to the Latino groups here in Chicago; I too can set on my porch, for the as they say: “They did not cross the border, the border crossed themâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    All I need to do is sit on my front porch and

I guess you can!
    These cameras are all in Texas; can you ID any of these locations? Go find the closest camera, telling us the camera number, and what time you will be there, and then wave at us.

Actually according to the Latino groups here in Chicago; I too can set on my porch, for the as they say: “They did not cross the border, the border crossed themâ€
    ------------------------

Now in the daylight it really rocks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The stuff I watched last night was really strange. They do email you if you ask a question which is cool. There were 4 guys runing around in 3 different directions on the same cam, so I told them I was sorry if I got carried away They emailed back and said no problem and thanked me for watching.

Im watching cam 10 and there are 2 cows Should I report them? Could be a disguise I noticed that the camera number is shown at the bottom in the progress bar when you set your mouse on "report" or in the selection area if you mouse over the picture of the cam you want. The way they change cam numbers like #287 to 534 is odd when the actual cam number stays the same?
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Im watching cam 10 and there are 2 cows Should I report them? Could be a disguise =[/quote]

HAHA! Reminds me of that 80's movie Top Secret with Val Kilmer. I could see a couple of illegals in a cow suit walking along then all of a sudden they get raped by a bull
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Earlier today in camera #686 I saw a boat trolling very slowly in the water. I also spotted what looked like some rather large packages in the stern. I sent in a report.

jshhmr; I wouldn't be surprised if they were illegals.....I also wouldn't be surprised if illegal aliens were disguised as piles of cow manure.......What they will do to obtain those stimulus jobs promised to them..........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Great site. My wife and I have been watching the cameras today and so fat I have reported three suspicious activities and my wife saw a boat in a river with 4 men in it.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast