Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The show I watched had them calling them the "Countrymen" throughout but the promo for the show mentioned the Minutemen.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I caught the show 15 minutes late, enjoyed the hatchet job.

I didn't see the promos, to be honest. I guess because I do tune out commercials and that would be a commercial. But it is true that the program never once said minutemen. The closest thing they said that could even relate it to the minutemen was :...those people who sit on the border with binoculars and turn in illegals-- or something to that effect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I never watch Law & Order and wasn't about to help their ratings last night. Network television programs have become so bad that I don't even watch it anymore with the exception of football games.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't see the episode in question, but I usually do watch the show alot. Now I won't be watching the show anymore after hearing about this. Man does Hollyweird have to ruin everything I like to watch.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know. I guess I just like to argue too much to ignore stuff like this. How could I refute what people say who may have been swayed against the Minutemen if I'd not watched it?

I never watch Law & Order and wasn't about to help their ratings last night.
    Unless you are a Neilson Family, or otherwise reporting your watching habits, it doesn't matter.

Network television programs have become so bad that I don't even watch it anymore with the exception of football games.
    I am like you, except I ain't into football.

Just to happen to check my e-mail and got a notice to watch this program.

The closest thing they said that could even relate it to the minutemen was :...those people who sit on the border with binoculars and turn in illegals-- or something to that effect.
    True, but it was clear what/who they were talking about.

Any neutral assement of that show shows a bias.

Why in the hell associate criminial activity with the MM, much less represent those of us who resent illegal immigration as a bunch os wackos!

The message was clear.

IMO

Law & Order

Speaking of the Minutemen potentially suing Law & Order for defamation/slander/whatever -- I remember a van full of illegals that was chased into a neighborhood in San Diego. The street had recently be repaved, the driver, travelling at paranoid speeds lost control of the vehicle and crashed. No one was killed, but several injury. GUESS WHO SUED? Legal advocates for the driver and the passengers sued the San Diego PD AND the city of San Diego for causing a hazardous condition on the road.

They have no shame.
    "We shall not only overcome...we shall overwhelm..." said by Xavier Hermosillo, L.A. Radio Host in mid-90's.

You are right they have no shame. And our justice system has no cajones for not telling them to go fly a kite and refusing to try cases brought by non-citizens.

I'm a firm believer in human rights, civil rights and every other kind of rights that American citizens enjoy--but only for American citizens. The rest be damned as far as I'm concerned.

In fact, I've often wondered what would happen if all Americans just ignored these people completely. Don't look at them, don't talk to them, don't acknowledge their presence. Just look through them and pretend they don't exist. Would they stay then?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123