Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I cannot at this time step forward because there have been retaliations against those that have called with noise issues, over crowdedness etc… (I have children.)
    THAT has been A#1 reason I am finding problems finding people to stand up on these issues. Gangs are here and alive and well in the schools and they do threaten the kids.

I was in Willowbrook at the K-mart and bought the American flag. It was at the time taxes were due and they were doing the "taxation without representation" rallys at the post office. A very nice cashier, who was black, quietly warned me that if I was from that area and if I had children or grand-children in the local school and if I was going to one of those rallys.......to make sure to go to another town to do it and patted me on the hand. So there definately is a threat to anyone who isn't pro-illegal and it only comes from one of those groups. So I write and write and write again.

On a lighter note.....you mentioned Ringo Starr. Was fortunate to see him at the Rosemont a couple of weeks ago. Had a great time. Age hasn't seemed to touch him one bit. 66 yrs. old yesterday. He's 15 years older than me and could run me in the ground without effort.
    Just a little dream come true to see a Beatle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crazybird I'm not a biker but I'm proud of those guys. I don't think you would be in any danger. The illegals are not going to give the Bikers any grief. I'd love to be there.

Welcome Fedupinwaukegan!

Why not contact Lou Dobbs? A subject line like "Waukegan, IL -prime example why reform is needed.... (HELP!!)" certainly does attract attention. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Or maybe Anderson Cooper, CNN. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/

Who knows? Good luck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crazybird I'm not a biker but I'm proud of those guys. I don't think you would be in any danger
    I'm proud of them too. I hope there's no problem.

If the illegal aliens choose to take a stand there, perhaps Waukegan will be the start of the inevitable {Mod Edit} conflict. They know we must make them go because our sovereignty is at risk. But will they resist with force {Mod Edit}. If so, Waukegan is as good as Dallas.
    '58 Airedale

As good as Dallas. There's so much new building and new houses and people just going on with their own day to day life. Many have homes for the first time and they are balancing on a razor thin edge and don't want to risk it. They used to always say New Yorkers were so cold...never knew who their neighbors were, etc. It's like that in alot of places.

fed up in Waukegan, IL

Can you explain further the Dallas reference? Thank you

Interesting evening. I called in an order to our favorite chinese place. For a change I went to the small grocery store right next to it -Franklin Foods. It was very crowded -caters to the poor neighboorhood. You will not believe this -out of the maybe 50+ people in there I was the only non-hispanic person. But it was a perfectly fine experience. Two hispanic guys with a loaded cart let me go ahead of them (I had 4 things.). At the chinese place a cute hispanic little girl opened the door for me as I had so much stuff.

My point? I like living in a diverse town. Last week I was waiting for my order at the drive up at a icecream place. An older white couple were sitting outside. A black gentleman drives up -white guy says, "Great day for it!" Black guy says, "Sure is!" Then an hispanic family crosses in front of my car -we do the 'nod.'

BUT enough is enough...the illegal population is destroying our schools, healthcare, safe roadways... I haven't even gotten into all the crap that is going on around here. I love the ideas that have been passed on so far -I will contact Dobbs and Anderson. I'll send info to the networks, Dateline shows, etc... We are now at 54% plus hispanics (64% plus in the schools) -left alone this once diverse town with so much potential will roll over and die.

Crazy Bird -I'm going to tape the news tonight to see how they portray the rally today. I saw your post about it.

fed up in Waukegan, IL

P.S. Forgot to add yesterdays paper had this in the police beat;

Immigration Warrant
    Edgar Romero-Aceves, 29, arrested on U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement warrant for failure to appear for deportation, June 28.

Good thing I was home alone. After I read it I yelled out, "Yes!" This is the first time I've seen this in our papers. How do I get ICE over here to gather up more illegal gang members and others?! When our local paper had in large bold print, "3000 gang members in Waukegan..." I bet our mayor had a mini-stroke and thought, "There goes my renaissance plan for Waukegan."

Illegal people of LaPuerta and Tonatico you are now invited to go back home... Illinois is a million light years behind Georgia, Colorado, Hazelton -get with it.

They let it happen.

Like you even said and so do I.....there's tons of people who are against it and don't like it....but they don't DO anything out of fear.

It's easier to move to another part of the country.....but it follows you.

So I guess the best way to say it is do you think the people in Waukegan would stand up against this at ALL odds? I can say with confidance here....nothing.

I’m just going to email the mayor an article about the Hazelton mayor.
    That's a good Start!

I can talk about Dallas and Fort Worth. There are a lot of illegals down here and some of them are dangerous. It's taken some time to show people it will be alright to get out and protest. Many people are acting behind the scenes by writing and attending meetings. We are not real visible but we are active. Here's a pretty good example of the attitudes we face down here. It's intimidation.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...hlight=dumbest

It's taken me a while to "get brave". I fly my flag every day on my house. I've put one on my car. And Every time I go to a store, I'm wearing my red white and blue. The illegal aliens and there supporters can just learn to deal with me, the upset American.

Dixie

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast