Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: We Are Entering The Danger Zone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Is anybody else terribly alarmed at what is transpiring between Washington D.C. and Arizona?! Our OWN federal government has chosen to essentially declare Arizona an outlaw state, file a lawsuit against them, declare Arizona a human rights abuser before the U.N. and refuse to send the military to stop a foreign invasion of the U.S. through a sovereign state of the U.S.!!!!!!! Are you freaking KIDDING me??!

Now think about what I just wrote and let it soak in....our OWN federal government is SUING Arizona for protecting it's citizens and sovereignty, has gone before a corrupt council of foreign countries and taken sides against one of it's own!!

W, what say you? This may seem like the rantings of a deranged lunatic, but if so, I believe I am in good company. What is ALIPAC prepared to do? Is it time to take a stand beyond the chat forums?
    We need to statrt gathering physically, In public,and start demanding loudly and often that the hijacking of our Constitution,and the failure of our own Government to protect It's own citizens against a foreign Invasion will NOT be tolerated any more. It doesn't matter who you elect when you have a CONGRESS that laughs at the CONSTITUTION,and completely tosses the premise of "SEPERATION OF POWERS"to the detriment of all United States citizens. The EXECUTIVE BRANCH Is out of control,and our CONGRESS Is doing nothing to stop It. My god,they passed a health care bill "IN SECRET" !!! and one of It's major authors (BAUCUS) did not even read It !!!! They LIED about the costs,and they are trying to force AMERICANS to buy a health Insurance policy ??? !!! This has to be stopped NOW or NEVER, and I am willing to do what It takes to get their attention In D.C... TS

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    If and When the United Nations is asked by our Federal Govt. to Deploy Troops to the Arizona Border... I WILL Pack my Supplys and Leave South Dakota for Arizona to Stand by My fellow Americans.
    "Remember The Alamo... Remember Golliad"
    Patriot, that makes for a funny visual. U.N. troops facing hundreds of thousands of well armed and pissed of Americans. I don't think the U.N. would have the cahunas to try and send troops into our country. All hell would break loose!
    Unfortunately, they are already here. I could not get the May 23, 2010, article and videos in the Sonoran Weekly Review to upload, but the article is titled "UN and foreign troops on US soil". A former Az. sheriff is featured in one video and actual physical shots of their presence are on the other.
    Is this the link?

http://standupamericaus.com/un-and-fore ... soil:32792

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    If and When the United Nations is asked by our Federal Govt. to Deploy Troops to the Arizona Border... I WILL Pack my Supplys and Leave South Dakota for Arizona to Stand by My fellow Americans.
    "Remember The Alamo... Remember Golliad"
    Patriot, that makes for a funny visual. U.N. troops facing hundreds of thousands of well armed and pissed of Americans. I don't think the U.N. would have the cahunas to try and send troops into our country. All hell would break loose!
    Unfortunately, they are already here. I could not get the May 23, 2010, article and videos in the Sonoran Weekly Review to upload, but the article is titled "UN and foreign troops on US soil". A former Az. sheriff is featured in one video and actual physical shots of their presence are on the other.
    Is this the link?

http://standupamericaus.com/un-and-fore ... soil:32792

It certainly is and I thank you !

That whole B.O. VS. Arizona disgusts me. I guess one can imagine he's also going after McCain, or McCain is in on it somehow.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123