Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"WE HAVE GOT TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGOS"

"WE HAVE GOT TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGO

By: Devvy

March 30, 2006

NewsWithViews.com

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

Now who are the invaders and why we should have military on the border and why we should have attacked Mexico instead of Iraq. Iraq dis not invade us on 9-11 but for years we have been invaded by Mexico.

A trip to the Emergency Room
    The other day, I needed to go to the emergency room.

Not wanting to sit there for 4+ hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch that I had downloaded off the internet onto the front of my shirt.
    When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.
    Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

(Patch said U.S.Border Patrol )

http://www.kkoh.com/default.asp?area=afternoons

so,,what new about this..they been back shooting us for awhile now..if i have said once i have said it a million times, the mexicans are cowards, if they don't out number us 10 to 1 ,then they can't win...all I can say now is bring it on..i am ready so are my boys......GO BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THAT DEFEND HER..

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks dyehard39 for the emergency room story. I loved it! I printed
    the U.S. Border Patrol patch, and I hope to have a little fun with it, too!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    That piece of garbage, Jose Angel Gutierrez, who said-" WE HAVE TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGO," doesn't realize how racist he is by saying that. When someone, usually Mexican, uses the word gringo directed towards an American, it is used as a racial slur. Imagine someone saying- "WE HAVE TO ELIMINATE THE WET---K." Their would be protests galore. And Jose is a professor? He's absolute trash.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    That piece of garbage, Jose Angel Gutierrez, who said-" WE HAVE TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGO," doesn't realize how racist he is by saying that. When someone, usually Mexican, uses the word gringo directed towards an American, it is used as a racial slur. Imagine someone saying- "WE HAVE TO ELIMINATE THE WET---K." Their would be protests galore. And Jose is a professor? He's absolute trash.
    No, that dirtbag knows EXACTLY how racist he is. It's just that the sort of racism he is preaching is okey dokey in many segments of the Latino community. Gutierrez is proud to be the equivalent of the Grand Dragon of the reconquista/La Raza movement.

I guess you could call genocide racist...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

JAK
    (Patch said U.S.Border Patrol )
    lol.......thats a good one! I needed that!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he gets rid of us, he will just be stuck with more Mexico that nobody wants.

He's welcome to try. But, I wouldn't advise it....
    D.W.