Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: We must find a way to make peace between two groups....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Right now a lot of American citizens are joining the military to be able to have a hope for the future, to feed their families, and to live and survive this horrific economic time. Now, illegal aliens will be in those military slots and will soon return to to a neighborhood near you with guns, training, voting rights, and a chip on their shoulders a mile wide.

US Military trained illegal aliens.... oh we already have those. They are called Los Zetas.

Anyone that accepts Romney's military service for amnesty plan is sealing the fate of America. If enough conservatives are desperate enough to support that plan thinking it is an answer to Obama, then the poison will go down and while the effects will not be immediate, the damage will be done and irreversible.

Dump that cool aid on the ground and step back from it for the sake of us all please.

The military service language is just the "Sell it to republicans" pitch. We all know that they will use that limited amnesty to go for the full amnesty.

Our backs are already against a wall, we cannot afford to give anymore. There is nothing left to give we are teetering on the edge of national oblivion already.

W
    With all due respect, exactly who do you expect us to vote on if not Romney? IMHO, your comments on illegals in the military involves a lot of speculation because illegals aren't currently allowed to serve in the military and there is certainly no guarantee that Romney can make such a thing happen, just like Bush couldn't make amnesty happen. Furthermore, the military is currently being reduced and many of those now serving are being rejected for reenlistment (tighter standards) to aid in trimming the forces. Basically what I'm saying is a lot will have to happen before such a plan come to fruitation. Do I support such a plan, heck no, but I definitely don't support the full blown Dream Act the Obama administration supports either!

I'm also forced to ask myself, exactly how many English speaking illegal immigrants would qualify under the tighter standards and how many would be interested in serving to earn citizenship? I suspect the number would be very marginal, especially since the potential eligibility pool would only be the so-called dreamers.

I still say we only have two choices in November .......... Obama or Romney. Personally, I don't feel I have much of a choice when making my decision on where my vote will go. Folks can rationalize all they want but in my mind Romney is the only choice. It's to the point where we would be better served concentrating more on Senate and House elections. Not trying to be disagreeable, just sharing my thoughts on the issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not telling anyone to not vote for Mitt Romney.

What I am saying very clearly and specifically is that I have a concern that some conservatives will begin to accept Mitt Romney and Rubio's amnesty sales job as a price they think they must pay to get rid of Obama who horrifies them. Thus, horror over Obama leads people usually on our side to submit to something they would not usually agree to.

I believe that is a danger we face in this situation. Ive had several people write me and tell me that they were OK with Mitt Romney's amnesty plans because that is what was needed to have a chance at beating Obama because they believe this "Latino Vote" mythology being repeated by the propagandizing media over and over and over again.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    With all due respect, exactly who do you expect us to vote on if not Romney? IMHO, your comments on illegals in the military involves a lot of speculation because illegals aren't currently allowed to serve in the military and there is certainly no guarantee that Romney can make such a thing happen, just like Bush couldn't make amnesty happen. Furthermore, the military is currently being reduced and many of those now serving are being rejected for reenlistment (tighter standards) to aid in trimming the forces. Basically what I'm saying is a lot will have to happen before such a plan come to fruitation. Do I support such a plan, heck no, but I definitely don't support the full blown Dream Act the Obama administration supports either!

I'm also forced to ask myself, exactly how many English speaking illegal immigrants would qualify under the tighter standards and how many would be interested in serving to earn citizenship? I suspect the number would be very marginal, especially since the potential eligibility pool would only be the so-called dreamers.

I still say we only have two choices in November .......... Obama or Romney. Personally, I don't feel I have much of a choice when making my decision on where my vote will go. Folks can rationalize all they want but in my mind Romney is the only choice. It's to the point where we would be better served concentrating more on Senate and House elections. Not trying to be disagreeable, just sharing my thoughts on the issue.
    The military is currently being reduced, but I have to wonder with both of them wanting to engage in yet another war with Iran on behalf of Israel, that they'll ratchet up enlistment again and start accepting just about anyone for their little war game. And doesn't Romney disagree with Obama on Afghanistan's troop draw-down? You have the Middle East and Mexico on the verge of complete chaos and these two globalists can't wait to commit our stressed out armed forces to more war games. Perhaps this explains Romney's position on illegals in the military. The war with Iran is inevitable no matter who wins.

Focusing on the Senate and House elections is not enough when you have a divided country never before seen. Americans are unhappy with Congress, but all seem perfectly fine with their own elected politicians, so you're going to end up with a divided congress where either party will filibuster or block legislation in either chamber and so nothing meaningful gets done. We need a President that's not a Democrat or Republican that can rally the American people to get behind him and against both parties in Congress. Then and only then can we begin to make real progress and take back this country from these fools, all of them.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I'm not telling anyone to not vote for Mitt Romney.

What I am saying very clearly and specifically is that I have a concern that some conservatives will begin to accept Mitt Romney and Rubio's amnesty sales job as a price they think they must pay to get rid of Obama who horrifies them. Thus, horror over Obama leads people usually on our side to submit to something they would not usually agree to.

I believe that is a danger we face in this situation. Ive had several people write me and tell me that they were OK with Mitt Romney's amnesty plans because that is what was needed to have a chance at beating Obama because they believe this "Latino Vote" mythology being repeated by the propagandizing media over and over and over again.

W
    I understand what you're saying, and trust me, I'm not okay with any amnesty plan. However, that being said, I still can't see that we have a lot of options available to us. Until someone can show me a better way to get rid of Obama, voting Romney is the only way I know.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, all of these considerations are going to be moot as far as ALIPAC is concerned if we dont find some miraculous way to raise $10,000 in 5 days time.

Each time we tell our supporters more about Obama's dictatorial actions that lobbying and voting cant fix the more they are clamming up or throwing their hands up etc...

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

And there good thoughts but then we are left with the lesser of two evils again, now tell me is that what you want????? The same ole same ole.... We still have Ron Paul running. Gary Johnson is running....All W is saying is that there is no difference between the two parties. They both are leading us to the one world order/government, with loss of our Counties sovereignty and all our freedoms and our Republic in record time. Now again is that what you want? Right now they all have so much power that who ever we vote will not matter only what the powers that be want to get in, will get in. There is an answer but very few want that let along mention it. So instead we all sit like sitting ducks...quacking.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet View Post
    And there good thoughts but then we are left with the lesser of two evils again, now tell me is that what you want????? The same ole same ole.... We still have Ron Paul running. Gary Johnson is running....All W is saying is that there is no difference between the two parties. They both are leading us to the one world order/government, with loss of our Counties sovereignty and all our freedoms and our Republic in record time. Now again is that what you want? Right now they all have so much power that who ever we vote will not matter only what the powers that be want to get in, will get in. There is an answer but very few want that let along mention it. So instead we all sit like sitting ducks...quacking.
    I don't know much about Gary Johnson but I do know that Paul isn't a very good choice either. As a congressman he has, among other things, voted on amnesty before, voted against military on the border numerous times, does not support a border fence, and also believes in increasing visas for foreign labor. Oh, and he also supports "free trade" vice "fair trade."

Obama is completely hopeless. Romney is slightly hopeful. Thats enough for me to vote for him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords View Post
    Obama is completely hopeless. Romney is slightly hopeful. Thats enough for me to vote for him.
    I am pretty sure most here agree Obama is a complete disaster on illegal immigration, but Romney is not far behind. But as long as politicians get accustomed to the fact that you only have to be "slightly" better than your opponent on illegal immigration in order to win our vote, then we're not doing our job in instilling fear into their heads. That our vote is not to be taken for granted simply because you're not the other guy. We want to profoundly change the way this government treats us right? Both parties view their voters the same way and take them for granted.

Imagine Romney spies scouring this forum looking to gauge our opinion. What they might take away is that their candidate is safe because so many here will vote for him no matter what. And so they report back and they decide there's little urgency for him to change position on illegal immigration because they'll vote for him no matter what it seems.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    I am pretty sure most here agree Obama is a complete disaster on illegal immigration, but Romney is not far behind. But as long as politicians get accustomed to the fact that you only have to be "slightly" better than your opponent on illegal immigration in order to win our vote, then we're not doing our job in instilling fear into their heads. That our vote is not to be taken for granted simply because you're not the other guy. We want to profoundly change the way this government treats us right? Both parties view their voters the same way and take them for granted.

Imagine Romney spies scouring this forum looking to gauge our opinion. What they might take away is that their candidate is safe because so many here will vote for him no matter what. And so they report back and they decide there's little urgency for him to change position on illegal immigration because they'll vote for him no matter what it seems.

I would respecfully disagree. While Romney is not perfect on immigration, he is nowhere near Obama on the iissue (not even close). I have given my reasons for believing this in previous posts.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast