Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, this is needed. Looking forward to their responses or to see who 'ignores' the survey.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    how about this

questions about ice workplace raids

comdeming mexico for getting involved in our legislation and courts.

military on the border
    I agree!!! Great ideas.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,

I like it. This gave me another idea. As we get closer to the election we will start getting the calls and surveys from the candidates. We know their surveys are all geared towards the issues they want. Another way of ignoring us. What if all constituents in their districts started sending surveys to them to answer? Questions that we want answered?

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Quote:
    "I support Comprehensive Immigration, ENFORCEMENT which will reverse illegal immigration in America? (1-10)"

remove comma between "Immigration" and "ENFORCEMENT" (and add after ENFORCEMENT?).
    Good catch! Making that change now.

W

Looks good to me W
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps...?

Center - ALIPAC'S 2010 Candidate Survey

Bold - Candidate Background Information, District Information, Survey Questions and PLEDGE - to create visual separation between sections.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I also don't like citizen's children being displaced out of grants and loans for school in favor of non-tax paying illegals. Could that be put in there too?

I think it is great and I really need the help with the candidates.

Perhaps we could have a section where we put their current statements in context with their past voting record in the case of incumbents? Maybe it is already here and I haven't found it yet?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Thank you for the help everyone, we are releasing our candidate survey this morning.

W

Good Luck can't wait to see who responds and who doesn't..

Kathyet

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Might be late to the game, but it does look good and love all of the references to the Zogby polls, proving the Feds are going against the majority of Americans wishes in even considering granting any kind of amnesty to illegal aliens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast