Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need more guest workers

Our unemployment rate is one of the lowest in the world.
    Our companies need workers, while there are no workers available thus we need a guest worker's program.

Most of the illegals don't come to harm us, they just want to work hard to support their families back home. We all benefit from it.
    Illegals can feed their families, and we, Americans, have the workers we need.

My parents have a NY based company and there are just no qualified Americans to do the job. We get workers from India on the H1B.
    We don't sponsor the H1B visa, but when an H1B visa holder loses his or her job, s/he has 6 months to find another job which we may offer.

For the low skilled jobs we cant find Americans either as no Americans want to do the low skilled jobs in our company, thus we have to be creative how to get our workers. Not neccesarily illegals, can also be international students, tourists, etcetera. They may not be allowed to work in the US, but they're not illegal in the country either. It's a grey area.

Most of you are employees, and not employers.
    You people don't understand what you're talking about.
    You don't see the bigger picture.
    We need more foreign workers, because there is a lack of American workers. Our population is aging, who is going to pay when you retire ?
    Yes, the people you now claim to be illegal or the persons legal in the US but not allowed to work yet.

There are plenty of Americans who need jobs - we dont need foreign workers, we need to improve our education system, get rid of our welfare system, improve efficiency and our economy will be sound and our citizens prosperous.

We do NOT need foreign workers.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Your driving down wages to un-livable levels

Your closing hospitals doors because of the lack of medical insurance

Your costing the middle class to subsidize this Illegal Invasion and personally I am offended that you have your hand in my pocket to pay for

- HUD Housing
    - Welfare
    - The Wic program
    - school budgets are ballooning to ridiculous levels
    - free lunch programs to children of Illegals
    - Emergency Room Services

So I could really care less that we have the lowest un-employment rate in the world when it's own citizens are treated like a third world citizen to pay for your mis-deeds
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    (sniff, sniff)

What's that SMELL?!?!?

It smells like a TRAITOROUS EMPLOYER!!!

Raise your wages, moron, and help an American for a change!

more guest workers?

What we need is to do as Venezuela did. 14 days to vacate this country for all illegals. Jail anyone on the 15th day and imprison the employers of illegal aliens.
    The IRS needs to confiscate all assets to pay back the cost of education, welfare and health care.
    All consulates need closed and Mexico needs to be told to clean their own house. Tell Calderon to mind his own business. All pro illegal aliens supporters need to be voted from office.
    No immigration from ANY country until the backlog of those waiting for years have been addressed.
    This is my country and I want it back!!
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Dianer!!

I agree that we need to start getting Draconian on illegal employers. Once they start losing their illegally-gotten fortunes along with their freedom, the rest of them should start to toe the line.

Thanks for your welcome. I usually just read but this one got me angry.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

"We need more guest workers" is a contemporary version of "We need more slaves".

Employers should pay living wages and should compete for skilled employees as even this is a part of natural competition. I hope no civilized human being will tolerate this little dirty slavery business which lead us back to the Dark Ages destroying our societies. And besides that you prevent underdeveloped countries from improving the quality of life by import of their skilled workers.

And by the way this planet is not inflatable.

There never was any need for foreign workers. Part of the reason the unemployment rate seems so low is that many of us were forced to take 'survival' jobs in other fields and then were faced with job ads saying 'current' work experience was required. This makes it look like there are fewer skilled workers in the US than there are. How many American trained and educated workers were forced to take lesser jobs? No gumment figures on that, but it makes a big diffence!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Again, you people claim there are enough American workers that need jobs.
    That is fiction. look at the statistics, our unemployment rate is lower then that of almost any other country compared to Europe, Japan, Aus, NZ.

Facts, look at the facts.
    The weak $ compared to the Euro increases our export around the globe,
    and we need workers to work in the factories that make the products we are exporting.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast