Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Besides, she needs to talk to a consulate or an immigration lawyer, not us about bringing her husband and daughter. I believe she can. But she was clearly baiting us. There is no automatic right to immigrate in the Constitution, but many people marry citizens in order to get here so I don't think that's the real issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm truly disgusted by 'sara'. Particularly by her/his hubris when advocating the destruction of other's people lives and demanding rights for her/his alleged relatives. Her/His personal story is really colorful maybe too colorful.

And there is nothing wrong with immigration stop.

PhredE, personally I doubt she/he is from Netherlands. I think only her/his proxy-server is there.

Discussing on internet board at 5 am

Good by Sara; we'll miss when you gone.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

sac
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Yawn....

That's my problem. I know my parents may hire some people they're not supposed to, but that's not my primary concern.
    Well, in fact, it is our concern - it's everybody's concern in the broader scope of things. For them to engage in such an act affects more than their encapsulated little business - of which, there happen to be thousands here in the country - the results spill over to affect many, many more people.

We have, in the past, reported people to ICE and other authorities, that come to this board exhibiting a rather careless and flippant attitude about illegal hiring/working. If we find the identity of your parents company and have a reasonable suspicion that they are breaking the law, the chances are HIGH they will be reported by someone here. We take this stuff seriously. No, I'm not kidding - I know your IP, probably your name, your location, and can probably, through a little behind the scenes researching, find the identity of the company with which you speak. If you want to press your luck, go ahead - I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. I am not joking around.

Again, I ask the question - and addressing your rationale for beginning this thread: If guest workers are needed so badly here, why is there unemployment amongst native US citizens????

Disclaimer to 'Sara' and other onlookers on this thread:

ALIPAC does not condone nor encourage breaking of laws. This person is clearly oblivious to what are likely immigration/work permission violations of the law, and we do not support this person in any way, shape or form.

Is hammer time for 'Sara'???
    Well, in fact, it is our concern - it's everybody's concern in the broader scope of things. For them to engage in such an act affects more than their encapsulated little business - of which, there happen to be thousands here in the country - the results spill over to affect many, many more people.

We have, in the past, reported people to ICE and other authorities, that come to this board exhibiting a rather careless and flippant attitude about illegal hiring/working. If we find the identity of your parents company and have a reasonable suspicion that they are breaking the law, the chances are HIGH they will be reported by someone here. We take this stuff seriously. No, I'm not kidding - I know your IP, probably your name, your location, and can probably, through a little behind the scenes researching, find the identity of the company with which you speak. If you want to press your luck, go ahead - I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. I am not joking around.

Again, I ask the question - and addressing your rationale for beginning this thread: If guest workers are needed so badly here, why is there unemployment amongst native US citizens????

Disclaimer to 'Sara' and other onlookers on this thread:

ALIPAC does not condone nor encourage breaking of laws. This person is clearly oblivious to what are likely immigration/work permission violations of the law, and we do not support this person in any way, shape or form.

Is hammer time for 'Sara'???[/quote]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your concern is not my concern.
    I care about my daughter, fiancé, family, and friends.
    Why would I care about middle class America that overwhelmingly vote Bush and his war cronies.
    A president that is bankrupting America, but you blame corporate America and illegal aliens for your bad economic situation. You people should do some research. Some here referred to me as being young.
    So what ? Is that relevant for me being 24 ? I don’t think so. Middle class America should stop whining about declining wages, and instead work harder and spend less time eating fast food. Facts is that 65 % - 70 % is overweight, and work INEFFECTIVELY. Only Seattle, SF, and NY are pretty lean and fat cities. The rest of the country is just lazy, complaining about making less money, then work harder god damned ! The effective production per worker per hour in Europe and Japan is twice that of an American worker. Do Europeans work harder ? No, but they use more innovation and work more effective. If you start working more effective, you will make enough money.
    We pay 50 k to our employees, - foreign as American – but we hire people that are EFFECTIVE workers, and not just dumb hard workers. We hire effective international students, or even tourists if they work effective.
    Tourists from many countries don’t need a visa to come to America to visit, only valid for 90 days. We make them go to Montreal BY AIRPLANE, and 5 days later we make them return to NYC by airplane.
    Only going by airplane they will turn in their green I 94.

You know my IP address ? Well, I just changed it to an Houston, Texas IP.
    I can change it into any IP location I want. I’m not stupid.
    My Netherlands IP address may have been the real one, but sorry for you – the ICE has no jurisdiction in Europe.

You willing to report our family business shows how evil you are.
    Betraying people is punishable by prison time during a war, so know what you wish for.

And I did answer your question b4.
    I don’t know why there are unemployed Americans, but now thinking about it.
    I has to be something about the ineffective work Amerians produce compared to Europeans, Japanese.
    If you are an effective American worker, we hire you. If you’re not, then we take a tourist from any other country,

I know this post will be deleted, and me banned again.
    But this is just what I wanted to say.

O, and my name is Seija ( Sara ) Anne Christensen ( SAC )
    I'm only sorry for you that Christensen is my mom's surname,
    and not name of company.

Good bye traitor PhredE.
    You are traitor if you are willing to report people to ICE

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Good by Sara; we'll miss when you gone.
    For you, Sara:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcqEUDq2 ... re=related

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You see everyone, it really is all your fault!

I don’t think so. Middle class America should stop whining about declining wages, and instead work harder and spend less time eating fast food. Facts is that 65 % - 70 % is overweight, and work INEFFECTIVELY. Only Seattle, SF, and NY are pretty lean and fat cities. The rest of the country is just lazy, complaining about making less money, then work harder god damned ! The effective production per worker per hour in Europe and Japan is twice that of an American worker. Do Europeans work harder ? No, but they use more innovation and work more effective. If you start working more effective, you will make enough money
    Give me a break..

If you really are an American (which I doubt, by the way) you shouldn't be.

User 'sac' (aka 'sara') is banned. Name-calling, obfuscating IP address, etc, etc. and openly aiding and abetting illegal hiring practices:

We pay 50 k to our employees, - foreign as American – but we hire people that are EFFECTIVE workers, and not just dumb hard workers. We hire effective international students, or even tourists if they work effective.
    - Again, I will repeat - IT IS ILLEGAL TO HIRE ANYONE HERE ON A TOURIST VISA. If you/your company is doing so, you ARE BREAKING THE LAW - and WILL BE reported.

Go waste someone else's time with your.... effluence, as opposed to affluence. I'm not impressed either way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if I can solicit some legal input from our law enforcement folks here on the board (that might happened to be lurking in this thread...) - specifically, I was wondering about this comment from the OP troll in it's most recent post above:

We hire effective international students, or even tourists if they work effective. Tourists from many countries don’t need a visa to come to America to visit, only valid for 90 days. We make them go to Montreal BY AIRPLANE, and 5 days later we make them return to NYC by airplane.
    Only going by airplane they will turn in their green I 94.
    There is quite a good deal of specific information about the nature of skirting USCIS hiring laws/procedures. At which level does this behavior fall?

> Reasonable suspicion
    > Probable cause
    > (other) ?

I have locked this thread, but if any LE folks care to send a quick PM to add a comment or two, I'd love to hear from ya (TIAs of course).

Just curious. This person evidently DOES know about some hiring practices which are - self-professed - illegal.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415