Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We really need to jump on all the news Networks

Oh we all need to get everyone to just flood the News networks with complaints on how they have let the country down. They show little on the impact that illegals are having. IT is such a shame. I have spent the night writing Rita, Joe on MSNBC and everyone on Fox. WE need to get there heads out of Aruba Or there rear ends
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

RIGHT ON SCUBA!!

LETS SHOUT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WE need to get there heads out of Aruba Or there rear ends
    Unfortunately, Aruba = Ratings and Ratings = $$$.

It's a mistake to think news organizations care for anything other than $$$.

You're not going to get any help there.

The Internet is what has propelled this issue to date, not the Old Media.

This is the place to concentrate on.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Count,

I agree with the internet is where to be for now but have you looked at our numbers? We almost have 1,000 in ALIPAC. Almost every time I check there are 10-20 non-members checking the posts. (They can't all be pro immigration snoopers) If we all started an e-mail blitz on the news media both local and national, that should get some attention. If even a little of that gets into the media that would be helpful. There are still a lot of older gerneration and some lower income people who do not have the internet who rely on newspapers and television who will start seeing what is going on around the country. I'll bet they would have the same views that we do and probably vote and all the elections. It can't hurt and might do some good.

media

You know you would think that Ms. fake crusader for justice Nancy Grace would report on the subject but no, all she can seem to do is dedicate every show to every major criminal case in the united states while playing prosecutor, judge, and jury. That and putting down every single guest who has a different opinion and/or(forensics expert, defense lawyer, etc) who does not agree with her. It seems all the reporters cant stop for a minute from reporting about the missing girl from Aruba. It is like they feel the need to stay on top on it so in case the girl is found, they will be the first to report it. Anderson Cooper's report on freeway violence amongst latino gangs showed gang members trying to justify drive by shootings like it was okay to do as long as a kid was not shot. Has most of the media gone mad? I wanted to throw up. He was actually trying to make his audience feel sorry for them by trying to say they could not help their violent actions because of where they live.

Well, John, your post kind of makes my point.

This site took off because William was banned over at FR.

Since then, not only has this site grown as you've noted, but talking about illegal immigration and the Minutemen is no longer a banning offense at FR. They don't even try to hide illegal immigration threads in the Smokey Backroom anymore. In fact, the vast majority of immigration posters there would agree with the philosophy of this site.

Even politicians, including liberals like Bill Richardson, are feeling the heat over illegals. None of this happened because of the media, with the exception of Bill O'Reilly and Lou Dobbs.

If you think pursuing the media would help, by all means do so. My experience is that they are in complete opposition to everything we believe in, and I doubt that's going to change.

The value of using the Internet for this is that it lets people know that they're not alone in what they think, and in fact, they're actually in the majority in this country. Giving them a means to communicate with others who think the same way has allowed this movement to grow.

You're never going to get results like that from the media.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I agree with you, Count...but there are some people who are so brain dead that they can actually sit night after night and listen to the speculation about Natalee Holloway or any number of other things....speculation isn't news...nor is it entertaining...

O'Reilly was talking about illegal immigration for a while...but I think he got orders from headquarters to shut it off...he's all but stopped mentioning it now, in favor of Aruba...I've all but stopped watching him...I listen to see if there's going to be any guests of interest in the Talking Points segment...usually end up turning to something else....

I make sure I watch Lou Dobbs every night. He's so droll and sometimes he whacks those guests so hard with that velvet glove they probably don't understand for a few minutes why their ears are ringing...he's given me many a good laugh while he so adroitly deflates pompous guests.

The net is definitely where it's AT...it's so nice to read news...to read posts by others...to add my own thoughts or remarks...to know I'm being heard....my fear is if anything goes down that our net communication will be instantly ended....after being so much a part of a large and growing 'movement' I will feel bereft should we be interrupted or blocked. I've been trying to figure out how we could continue to communicate without the net...any suggestions?

I fervently pray that I will not be left with only the MSM for news source.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

WE can never again be Americans that rely on MSM for our news. But there are many elderly Americans who rely on MSM. There many workers in America who do not have computers and who do not like to read even if they have one. They use the computer to play video games; and chat with friends; and do fun stuff. This is why the radio shows are so important because they tend to listen to the radio alot in their vehicles.

Alot of business people use their computers to do their work and research things important in that area that are still uninformed. These people will almost always catch the news at 5-6 or 10 -11.

MSM is Globalist. They will not report it until they have no other choice. All we need is for one to break the stories and then the others will follow like "sheeple" in reverse. They can't afford not to cover a story that someone else covered.

So for this reason I believe we do have to make some effort to get newspapers, one or two somewhere to dig in and report these stories as critical news coverage.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When the TV news either skews the story (ie:Minuteman Project) or just about ignore an important story like the Tancredo town meeting in Carlsbad, CA, I jot down their advertisers. I send them the below email. Cut and paste it into a notepad or template in your email program. You can modify it to fit the situation. If the news is agrandizing illegal immigration or ignoring efforts to stop it, send it to all their advertisers you can and each time they do it. Advertisers spend zillions of dollars to gain very little recognition (everybody mutes the sound during the commercials, don't they?). Most tend to get a little nuttso when they are paying big bucks for negative feedback. I have a friend in the advertising biz, he tells me this is so. The negative feedback isn't even about their product, but who is displaying it that may hurt their business. They are ruthless and use the negative feedback as a barganing chip to cut down on the price the TV stations charge them for the ads. Once the TV station gets their prices beat down enough..........

Sample Letter.

Sirs,
    I am emailing you to let you know how disappointing it is to see [your company] advertising on the [XXX] [Insert News Show}. This station has shamelessly [promoted the violating of United States Immigration Laws][chosen not to cover important stories trying to stop the violating of United States Immigration Laws] , as though it were a good thing. Unfortunately when your company advertises under these circumstances, it casts a bad shadow over you and your products as well. I can assure you I will never be able pass by a [add advertisers name] without thinking of this situation in disgust, let alone make another purchase from your company ever again. Sorry, it is just the way I feel and will shop at [your competitors] establishment.

This is one I sent to Ford when they teamed up with Home Depot

Sirs,
    I am emailing you to let you know how disappointing it is to see Ford advertising in conjunction with Home Depot. Home Depot has shamelessly promoted the violating of United States Immigration Laws as though it were a good thing. Unfortunately when your company advertises under these circumstances, it casts a bad shadow over you and your products as well. I can assure you I will never be able pass by a Ford Dealership without thinking of this situation in disgust, let alone make another purchase from your company ever again. Sorry, it is just the way I feel. The Home Depot Illegal day laborers take construction jobs from hard working American Construction workers. I am suprised as many of us drive or have driven Ford Trucks. I have traded mine in for a Toyota Tundra, sorry Ford and Home Depots actions just seem un-American to me and I can no longer support your products.

The key is the underlined sentence, it attaches their brand name to a disgust feeling, which is their PR departments worst fear. Just look at what all the bad press over the Expolrer and Firestone tire fiasco did. Ford almost cancelled the Explorer completely from its lineup because the name was tainted. The more negative emails they get from different people the better. 5 or 10 may not raise an eyebrow, but a few hundred will make any big company's exec hair on the back of their neck stand stright up! After all most exec's take a big chunk of their compensation in the form of stock, even a $5.00 drop could cost them a huge bundle!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Oh they are so bad the News agencies. 1 day after Richardson said that, and i haven't heard a word other then on Lou Dobbs. But i have heard, 60 times total on Holloway.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast