Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"We will bring them to justice"

I found W's reaction to the bombings in London quite disappointing.
    His same old mantra of bringing terroist to justice. You have, W, indictments in New York for OBL & Company. Who is going to serve the warrant and bring them to "justice"? This is a WAR. It is islamofascist againist the Western world. I never heard F.D.R. say he was going to bring Hitler to justice. Harry Truman did not drop indictments on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Bull Halsey did not go out seeking to bring someone to jail. W, you CREATED this war, from whole cloth. OBL attacked us, you say, and yet you jumped on Iraq. You owned the skys with the no fly zones. We destroyed all their good weapons in Desert Storm. You are getting young men and women killed EVERYDAY because Saddam tried to have your old man killed. How many men did Prescott Bush, your sorry, dead, evil grandfather have killed? These people don't want democracy. They want to live the way THEY want to live, not how you and Blair want them to live. That's like you coming to Sixx and saying you don't like the way I keep my yard. You are going to keep it the way you want. After you cut it the first time and show me how to use a lawn mower, I don't need you around anymore. Then you don't like how my kids drive (which I don't either) but these are MY kids, not yours.

London is resilient. They got bombed EVERY NIGHT for months during WWII. They will bounce back. But look at what you have brought down. The Sunnis, Kurds, and Shiites are BORN enemies. Saddam HAD to keep a tight lid on them all in order to have a country. I bet he would not let Mexicans overrun our borders unabated. He would take care of business. Was he brutal? Yes. But your father as C.I.A. director armed him so he could fight Iran from 1980-1988. Why? Because Iran held our hostages in late 1979 and were freed the minute Ronald Reagan was sworn in. Literally at the same moment. So to get back at Iran, your father armed Iraq. Well, hunting ain't so much fun when Bambi has the GUN. You have brought sheer unadultrated hades to the earth.

The military and the monetary
    Get together when they think it is neccessary
    You are turning our kids into mercenaries
    And the world into a cemetery

This is not a law enforcement action. It is a WAR. Matt Dillion is DEAD.
    Do not lie to the American people anymore. Do you have NO SHAME AT ALL? You talk about yourself as a Christian. If you are a Christian, I am Tiger Woods. That's right folkz, Sixx is really the world famous golfer.
    You are hated by the world and it is our young children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, mothers and fathers that are dying in the desert. If someone needs to be brought to justice, it is you. When God gets a hold of you, you will wish that you had died as a young boy rather than use his holy name for your political tricks and deadly deeds, that are not done dirt cheap. They come at a price. A price that you would not know anything about because you did not even show up for the cushy Air National Guard duty that your daddy bought for you. You are scum. A miscreant. God, one day will bring you, Rice, Rumsfeld, the Neo-Cons, and every one else involved in this travesty to "JUSTICE". At that point you will be sent to Sixx's Internment Camp for the Mentally Ill and Criminal Ex Presidents Home and pool hall. Then you will be able to talk about "Justice". You tripe. You fool. Why did U.S. Intelligence agents tell Benjamin Netanyu (sic) not to go to London late last week? How, with no forensics, dental records, or DNA, could you release the pictures of the 19 9/11 hijackers within 24 hours? Don't claim TEXAS as your home. You are a Conneticut Yankee in King Arthur's court. As we say here, you are all hat and no cattle. Futhermore, you are a TRAITOR and war CRIMINAL.
    Whatever exit plans you have for Iraq, how will you pull it off? So you have our soldiers and Marines guard the runways as the others leave. HOW ARE THE GUARDS GOING TO GET OUT, MORON?

This has been a Sixx special report. We now return you to the Young and the Useless which is already in progress
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

WOW

Go get em Sixx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Well were would you rather fight radical Islam and the terrorism it breeds? In Iraq and Afghanistan or in the streets of America after they have blown up one of your loved ones?

I would rather a million soldiers die in Iraq or Afghanistan then a million innocent civilians in NYC, London, Paris, etc.

As for the justification of the war, were already there so lets stay and finish the job. We cant run away ... as then they will just come here and kill us here.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Well were would you rather fight radical Islam and the terrorism it breeds? In Iraq and Afghanistan or in the streets of America after they have blown up one of your loved ones?

I would rather a million soldiers die in Iraq or Afghanistan then a million innocent civilians in NYC, London, Paris, etc.

As for the justification of the war, were already there so lets stay and finish the job. We cant run away ... as then they will just come here and kill us here.
    As a retired military officer, I will lay this down. I would rather see them die there. What I said, ChrisF202, is this is not a law enforcement action. It is a WAR. I have been in combat in Desert Storm. We are not pursuing this in a manner that it should be done. Perhaps you are too young to remember when WAR was WAR. Remember Falluah? We had thousands of Marines from the 1st M.E.U. sitting outside the city while "negotiations" took place with that scum bag cleric. Sixx, and the officers that I served under like Colonel David Hackworth, would have dropped leaflets telling everyone that wanted to live to leave the city in 12 hours. Then we would have lit it up like a Van Halen concert. That is how you FIGHT a WAR.
    OBL was/is in Afghasitan. Why attack Iraq? We all know there was no WMD in Iraq now. The justification for the war on terror is correct. The justification for going into Iraq is bogus. That is like you blowing up my house and me going to kill your neighbor. I hope this clears up an ambiguity about where I stand. Any way, if you are a young man, you will get to see WAR up close and personal when the draft comes in. As a soldier, I would not rather see any soliders die, especially not a million. Nor do I want to see innocent civilians die here or anywhere else.
    I understand your sentiment. But friend, this not the way it seems on t.v.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

How many men did Prescott Bush, your sorry, dead, evil grandfather have killed?
    What was it that he did that got some people killed again? I remember reading about it somewhere, but I must be getting old because I don't remember what it was I read about.

These people don't want democracy. They want to live the way THEY want to live, not how you and Blair want them to live.
    That's what I've been saying for years.

Then you don't like how my kids drive (which I don't either) but these are MY kids, not yours.
    LMAO, I got a big kick out of that one. Sounds like something my dad would have said about me when I was a young pup learning how to drive.

Saddam HAD to keep a tight lid on them all in order to have a country. I bet he would not let Mexicans overrun our borders unabated. He would take care of business.
    I'm pretty sure your right.

But your father as C.I.A. director armed him so he could fight Iran from 1980-1988. Why? Because Iran held our hostages in late 1979 and were freed the minute Ronald Reagan was sworn in. Literally at the same moment.
    That's because Reagan unlike Jorge had a set of cahjones and did the right thing most of the time, not give in to these brain dead elities who are only out for themselves. He was a patriot (or vigilante in idiot Bush's brain dead mind) and the last decent president we'll probably ever have.

Your post kicked ass. I hope to read even more of those in the near future.

Now onto the last poster:

I'm sick of this big lie being peddling by you Bush backers for yet another lame justification for this war. I got news for you Jack. The enemy, the bad guys, the ones who are going to kill us aren't in Iraq. They are right here on our doorsteps, in our neighbors, in our cities, on our streets. There is way more suspected terror cells in this country then there is in Iraq. Oh those terrorists that are in Iraq, guess what? They aren't from Iraq, they are from Iran and Syria. Iran has nukes too, why isn't Bush going after them? Better yet why isn't Bush trying to expel the threat that is here in this country now planning and plotting another 9-11? This clown has spread our troops thin to fight his insane cruscade while he leaves our back door wide open. Instead of closing the back door after 9-11, he's still saying to the terrorists, come on in, the doors wide open, make yourselves at home, don't worry, you can still go on in your little mosque preaching Jihad and death to America and I'll charge anyone who speaks out with a hate crime. Don't worry if your illegal either because I'll just give you amnesty like I do for all Mexicans. In fact you muslims can just blend in with the Mexicans and go undetected in our various cities that supply sanctuary to all lawbreakers like LA, Houston, Detroit, Maine, New York City, etc.

How do you like those apples Chris? Isn't it great that we try to go after countries that harbor terrorists and send our troops on a wild goose chase while we harbor terrorists in our own country with these horrendous sanctuary policies because heaven forbid we might have to deport a few fruit pickers to root out some terrorists. Heaven forbid the cops might have to take a few mins to check a database or ask a question or two.

Oh and speaking of sanctuary policies. Did you know that only one out of five OTM's (that's other than Mexicans who are here illegally which includes Middle Easterners who are from terror sponsoring countries) get caught by our border patrol and even if they are caught, within hours of politics and a half ass database check that shows nothing, they are then released, not back to where they came from, oh no. They are released back out onto our streets where they can blend in and can start gnawling away and doing damage to the very fabric of our nation. Of course the treasonous DHS tells them to show up for a deportation hearing which 95 percent of them never do and even if they end up getting ordered deported, DHS doesn't even go after them. We are talking about some of them most vicious criminals and terror suspects. Plus they get to have infinite appeals on top of that too even if they are dumb enough to show up for a hearing or they can just claim asylum and get to stay. Oh and you and I get to pick up the tab for their legal fees. They don't speak much english, but they understand the word hearing perfectly.

What good is Iraq and Afghanistan going to do when another one of these sickos drops a dirty nuke on us thanks to Jorge the retards immigration policies?

That is easy for you to say because that's probably not one of your kids that's dieing. How would you feel about sending one of your kids there (assuming you have any)? You want to say your kid died in a war that was totally unneccessary while Bush is handing over this country to an invading horde from third world Mexico without evening as much as firing a shot? I'm sorry, but not one of our troops lives is worth a million Iraqi or Afghani lives.

What justification would that be? It seems to me that Bush the politicans position and justication for sending our troops into that cesspool changes with the weather. First it was WMD's, then it's for getting rid of Saddam, then it's because of terrorists, now it's for freedoms and democracies. What is his next excuse? It's already proven that Saddam as bad as he was, was not a threat to this country and that Bush doctored intelligence to get justification to go to war (somewhat for his dad, mostly for oil). The guy has been lieing ever since to cover up the WMD flap. For that alone, Bush should have been impeached. Iran and North Korea are the worst threats. Then he goes in there way over his head and didn't have any post war and exit strategy to deal with the fall out of a regime change. The guy shot his load in about three weeks and didn't even bother to finish what he started before he declared victory. Now he has our troops fighting like the are local police officers trying to arrest petty thieves. He has tied the troops hands instead of using absolute brute force to put down the enemy like FDR or Eisenhower would, he is fighting this war exactly the way Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon fought Vietnam.

His playing politics with our national security has cost us thousands of lives already and will be thousands more for sure.

You say we run now and the terrorists will come to kill us here. No kidding? Really? Newsflash, the enemy is again already here and they could strike at any minute. They won't strike us because of Iraq, they have been planning these attacks on us long before the first gulf war. I've said this before. Close off the Sunni Triangle, give the innocents 24 hrs to exit, then bomb that cesspool into the next stonge age and then exit. Afterwards you tell every terror sponsoring nation that the next terror attack will result in your getting exactly what Iraq got in the Sunni Triangle (if you have a hard time picturing this, think Hiroshama). Then you immediately close our borders and deport en massee all Arabs who are illegal and/or those Arabs who won't swear their allegiance to America and put a halt on all immigration from the Middle East until the war on terror is over. Anyone that preaches Jihad in an American mosque will be immediately deported. Stop all foreign aide to the Middle East. Hamas needs more money like the need a hole in their heads.

Oh and when we bomb one of these cesspools and their cities, we leave and make them clean up the mess. No more nation building. You let them know that if they attack us again that they will get even worse the next time.

Tell me my plan is worse than what Bush is doing. This nation building mess has cost us thousands of lives and almost trillions of dollars. This ordeal is going to bankrupt America and make recruiting new troops almost impossible. Even Bush's dad wasn't this dumb.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx

As a retired military officer, I will lay this down. I would rather see them die there. What I said, ChrisF202, is this is not a law enforcement action. It is a WAR. I have been in combat in Desert Storm. We are not pursuing this in a manner that it should be done. Perhaps you are too young to remember when WAR was WAR. Remember Falluah? We had thousands of Marines from the 1st M.E.U. sitting outside the city while "negotiations" took place with that scum bag cleric. Sixx, and the officers that I served under like Colonel David Hackworth, would have dropped leaflets telling everyone that wanted to live to leave the city in 12 hours. Then we would have lit it up like a Van Halen concert. That is how you FIGHT a WAR.
    OBL was/is in Afghasitan. Why attack Iraq? We all know there was no WMD in Iraq now. The justification for the war on terror is correct. The justification for going into Iraq is bogus. That is like you blowing up my house and me going to kill your neighbor. I hope this clears up an ambiguity about where I stand. Any way, if you are a young man, you will get to see WAR up close and personal when the draft comes in. As a soldier, I would not rather see any soliders die, especially not a million. Nor do I want to see innocent civilians die here or anywhere else.
    I agree with what you said about Fallujah. We WOULD not have lost half as many men as we did if we did that, as it is we killed over 1,000 insurgents in Fallujah, am I correct? Thank you for your service to this nation. It might not seem like it, but were proud of each and every member of the US military.

BTW my point is lets secure our homeland first before kicking ass elsewhere. It makes no sense to go start a war and kick someone elses ass while leaving your back door wide open. That's akin to me searching for a burgular outside my house in the front yard while leaving the back door wide open for him to break in and leave when I return from the front yard.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DMAN1200, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I agree with what you said about Fallujah. We WOULD not have lost half as many men as we did if we did that, as it is we killed over 1,000 insurgents in Fallujah, am I correct? Thank you for your service to this nation. It might not seem like it, but were proud of each and every member of the US military.
    Yes, you are correct. I thank God that I have a COUNTRY to SERVE. I appreciate your kind words and sentiment, as does every man and woman that wears the uniform of the United States Military

No greater friend, no worse enemy
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Yes, you are correct. I thank God that I have a COUNTRY to SERVE. I appreciate your kind words and sentiment, as does every man and woman that wears the uniform of the United States Military

No greater friend, no worse enemy
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast