Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's amazing, but I guess not surprising, how many Americans know little about both candidates positions on illegal immigration, about how both support mass amnesty etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Another question is whether they support increasing the quotas within already existing legal immigration programs at a time when U.S. workers are being laid off in record numbers and U.S. students are having difficulty finding funds for post-secondary training and study?

A reminder that the U.S. already takes over one million legal immigrants each year - more than any other nation in the world!
    Great question.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Submitted my questions using the second link provided by Populist

Excellent suggestion. I would ask how Obama, having been a community organizer (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) could support immigration when official unemployment for black males is running at 10 per cent.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

That's an excellent observation, Captainiron. I hope you submitted it as a debate question?!

bttt

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Unfortunately, I think they have both made it clear how much they support illegals.
    Yes we will get the same answers,
    McCain....I got the message my friends, the border must be closed first.....end of discussion.

Obama...We should not be scapegoating, we are all immigrants....end of discussion.

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

But if we don't submit questions about immigration, we can't complain if none are asked!

Oh I will submit questions but I already know the answers....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I sent in my questions.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast