Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    It only took me 1 day to join after finding this site. Wish I would have known about ALIPAC years ago. Now, if I can just figure out how to put a pic under my name................. :P
    Welcome OneNationUnderGod, glad you are here.

Click on your profile link at the top of the page and scroll down to the bottom and you will see where you can upload an avatar pic. I use Photobucket.com as a source of pics for avatars. I hope this info helped.

Here is the link to FAQ:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-131102.html

Welcome "Lurkers", please post, share information, vent, express views. We all learn from each other.

Great thread, sosadforus!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks everyone glad you like the thread, I think it is important to let people know we truely appreciate their help and opinions!

I was a "Lurker" for about six months, but I was and basically still am computer illiterate, especially compared to some of our members, but they have helped me so much and what I have learned from alipac amazes me some times.

learning your way around is half the battle...I didn't even know how to do a search for about 2 years but I get by and it feels good to be apart of a group instead of feeling like you are fighting our government on your own... so true is the statement: "United We Stand" "Divided We Fall" because there is so much more power in numbers!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks everyone glad you like the thread, I think it is important to let people know we truely appreciate their help and opinions!

I was a "Lurker" for about six months, but I was and basically still am computer illiterate, especially compared to some of our members, but they have helped me so much and what I have learned from alipac amazes me some times.

learning your way around is half the battle...I didn't even know how to do a search for about 2 years but I get by and it feels good to be apart of a group instead of feeling like you are fighting our government on your own... so true is the statement: "United We Stand" "Divided We Fall" because there is so much more power in numbers!
    I have been shown and re shown how to post pictures on here. I get it down for about a day, then my wee little brain loses it. If I had to post a picture today, I could not do it lololololololol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

I have been shown and re shown how to post pictures on here. I get it down for about a day, then my wee little brain loses it. If I had to post a picture today, I could not do it lololololololol
    I don't know how either See we are not alone April taught me how to do Photobucket though, and it opened up a whole new world for me

Sheeez I was excited when I learned how to do the Emoticons :P
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

I don't know how either See we are not alone April taught me how to do Photobucket though, and it opened up a whole new world for me

You are a natural SOSAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April

See Sosad, I am a lost cause, April gave up on me
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April

See Sosad, I am a lost cause, April gave up on me
    Noone is a lost cause Cayla, you just keep working at it until you get it right!

LOL! I think it took me about 2 seconds to sign up once I found this site, but then again, I am not afraid of this govt. ......YET!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast