Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sonali
    If Alberto Gonzales actually gets elected to the supreme court, I have a feeling he will try to be moving the Aztlan activists in with him.
    Ditto

gonzales

If Alberto Gonzales actually gets elected to the supreme court, I have a feeling he will try to be moving the Aztlan activists in with him.
    GASP!!!!! NOOOOOO!!! THE VERY THOUGHT OF GONZALES EVEN GETTING CONSIDERED MAKES ME GAG!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anyone been over to that brownpride forum yet? Those people are a reall hoot.

http://boards.brownpride.com/ubbthreads.php
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

Isent he already the Attorney General? How can he be appointed to the USSC?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Isent he already the Attorney General? How can he be appointed to the USSC?
    All it takes is for Bush to nominate him and Congress to approve. He will cease being AG and a new AG will be appointed. Nothing complicated about that.

Brotherhood unites us, and love for our brothers makes us a people whose time has come and who struggles against the foreigner "gabacho" who exploits our riches and destroys our culture.
    That is really interesting, considering Vincente Fox and the rest of the Mexican Royal Family are the only ones exploiting their riches from the vast oil fields in Mexico. 2 Million barrels a day, everyday @ $51.00 a barrel = $102 million dollars a day! Pemex (Mexico's Oil Company) is wholly state owned and operated and yet manages to be run awash in red ink? This is why I call Mexico Saudi America!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12