Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We're being colonized and sold out

It doesn't seem that one single politician on any level is doing anything to help the people. What besides talk can we do to save ourselves and our country. We're being taken at every turn and being rendered helpless to defend ourselves and families. Isn't it time for action? Does anybody know a real active solution. The time for talk is past. It seems that even our cries of complaint about our very survival are illegal and considered unamerican while truly unamericans are over running us everyday in every city. We must be able to defend ourselves. Is there one good American left who can help us now? We need to act, now. We!! not the government, nor anyone or thing else, us, we !! The time to act is now. I only know this truth from all that is happening to everyone of us today. I am a simple citizen who is willing to learn and help with the defense of our lives. Can anyone guide me or offer advice? Thankyou
    "Illegal immigrants who come to this country, enjoy the benefits of this country and abuse the system"

Re: We're being colonized and sold out

Welcome Moedecker,

It doesn't seem that one single politician on any level is doing anything to help the people.
    There are in fact some that truly do care and fight tooth and nail, but they are constantly blasted by the media as being racist, hateful, harsh, etc... by the corporate media propaganda machine. An example is my rep. Tom Tancredo.

What besides talk can we do to save ourselves and our country.
    Act. get people involved. Write anyone and everyone. Talk to anyone and everyone.

We're being taken at every turn and being rendered helpless to defend ourselves and families.
    So very true.

It seems that even our cries of complaint about our very survival are illegal and considered unamerican while truly unamericans are over running us everyday in every city. We must be able to defend ourselves.
    They are heard, but we are being over talked by money, and power. What needs to change are voting habits by the average American. Few vote, and those who do are blind by media propaganda. After all, the winner and runner up ALWAYS have the most cheddar, green backs, moolah, cash!

We!! not the government, nor anyone or thing else, us, we !! The time to act is now. I only know this truth from all that is happening to everyone of us today. I am a simple citizen who is willing to learn and help with the defense of our lives. Can anyone guide me or offer advice? Thankyou
    That almost sounds like the constitution. I'm sure you know those famous words. Just assure yourself that we the people do run our country, and we will always run our country in the long run.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Here, Here

Here, Here!! Hooray!! Your State of Mind alone is enough to encourage me!!
    Thankfully you have recognized the direness of our plight and are seemingly willing to do something tangible. From where do you hail?

Here are some thoughts in which way to go.

Walk the Freedom walk
    the time is over, for silly talk
    the people hear this, and start to balk
    Walk the Freedom walk,
    the time is over for silly talk
    the people listen to words not written
    and with these lies, some are smitten
    to the point, the hook they've bitten
    and so, just like a fish,
    they took the bait and have their wish
    it only leaves to pan on out
    what many knew, and declared with shout

Days of Freedom have come and gone?
    fragile they, as newborn fawn
    care and thought together converse
    to bring the child of Freedom birth
    that once arrived, we place at our hearth
    and cherish so, all our time on Earth
    when men forsake this simple truth
    it is clear their way, hath lost its sooth
    and as you age, grow long in tooth
    regret such loss, as to argue moot
    while the perpetators, foul, secure their loot
    force Freemen, pained, to lick their boots
    ah, the taste of such bitter fruits
    knew none of us, when Freedom, was our finest suit.

All battle are first won in the Mind. Sun Tzu.