Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Full steam ahead.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil, the only thing losing steam around here is my coffee. My fax machine is still smokin' away like a freight train.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I just read a couple of things like this when I get tired and that gives me the resolve to continue on...

Josh Bernstein, federal policy director for the National Immigration Law Center, predicted DREAM Act supporters eventually will prevail.

"The politics is right and the commitment is there," Bernstein said. "We're not giving up."

The "politics is right" is what really gets me... Yeah traitors
    "We are being destroyed from within"

I had to slow down . I have been active in this for over 5 years now . I even sent everyone I know a 11 page letter to prove what was happening . I wrote out all the things that org.s like LaRaza ,CAIR ,NOI, Mencha ,etc, were saying and doing to take over the nation . Told them the leaders backing it, including Bush who I was hard up enough to vote for again .

I not a young person but still do what I can . I am getting burned out and it has made me say things I shouldn't say in frustration . I have had arguments with friends and familiy over this .

I will still do what I can though , I haven't given up yet ! Although I am very upset with majority of my fellow Americans

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Zeezil, the only thing losing steam around here is my coffee. My fax machine is still smokin' away like a freight train.
    Sippy, I love my coffe too. If coffee was an illegal drug...I'd be in prison or rehab!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thaks for all your work and efforts, NOamNASTY. Someday, sooner than later, these very same people giving you grief will be thanking you.

I have not stopped faxing and calling etc. I am still on it as is my husband and a few friends. I have not been posting as much. I feel like I am running out of steam a little. I think that I am going to review the video that shows the crime victims of illegal aliens. After I re-watch it I cry then get really mad. That usually recharges me.

Zeezil is right- If this Amnesty in the Dream act passes, that improves the chances of any other Amnesty passing as well.

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Thaks for all your work and efforts, NOamNASTY. Someday, sooner than later, these very same people giving you grief will be thanking you.

I have also beenworking in my community trying to get people to go to commish meetings . I go to these meetings ,although haven't been to one this year ,but set one up for two neighbors to speak at because I was sick at time .

I read book, " Taking America Back ' that adivised to get involved in community . I did this but few joined me .

Some of the liberal fools even went and sided with the third worlders destroying their n-hoods .

They can move in set up circus tents and 30 can live in them ,[none work ! ] , hang clothes in trees , speed up and down dirt roads break every covenant and restriction that protect property values ,throw animal carcases in road ,hunt day and night where hunting is illegal and keep you up at night and if you complain , your a racist .

My husband and I and a few others fought them tooth and nail .

We finally got all of them to leave . We had to fight county to uphold their own restrictions .

OTM are just as dangerous as the latinos in a different way .People have forgotten 911 . I will never forget those poor people diving to their deaths ,buring being crushed . Some people blame all this on the dictator Bush, but he has nothing to do with the other nations they invade , India, Indonesia, Thailand, Philipines , the Balkans " thanks to Clintons" and many many others .

Tolerence of intolerent people will be the demise of us if more don't get involved .

My life was threatened , at 2am they unloaded about 20 rounds right in front of my gate . I called 911 and they heard the shooting .

working4change
    You are a true patriot NoamNasty! I'm not sure I would have had your courage!

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    You are a true patriot NoamNasty! I'm not sure I would have had your courage!

Thanks yall, I learned not to allow fear to stop me from doing right raising my kids when they were teens ,haha .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast