Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My life was threatened , at 2am they unloaded about 20 rounds right in front of my gate . I called 911 and they heard the shooting .
    And the reason why these situations in our country have been happening is because of a corrupt, indifferent and enabling administration and a deaf, dumb and blind Congress. God bless, you NOamNASTY and your exceptional efforts to address the illegal alien problem. I will pray for your safety.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    ZEEZIL wrote
    God bless, you NOamNASTY and your exceptional efforts to address the illegal alien problem. I will pray for your safety.

Ditto!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    My life was threatened , at 2am they unloaded about 20 rounds right in front of my gate . I called 911 and they heard the shooting .
    And the reason why these situations in our country have been happening is because of a corrupt, indifferent and enabling administration and a deaf, dumb and blind Congress. God bless, you NOamNASTY and your exceptional efforts to address the illegal alien problem. I will pray for your safety.
    Thanks but I am no more braver than any of the rest of you here . Just tested more . I am so proud to have yall doing what you can . I am still calling peopleI kniow and pushing them .

I am a little battle worn, but I hope more keep getting involved while they can .

We kept it up until all 4 lots were vacated by these people . Our n-hood is decent again . 6 in 3 residences people made this difference . Sometimes when you stand you stand alone, but if yu stand up long enough others will help you .

I think we are all tired. I know I am, but my resolve is as strong as ever. However, I am beginning to believe that we are fighting against something that is not entirely of this world. I think this is what the Bible refers to as spiritual warfare.

Considering the unprecedented level of traitorous and corrupt behavior, I tend to believe that something very evil is involved. I know there are members of Alipac who do not believe in God, and that is certainly their right. I do believe, and I believe much of what is happening in our country is absolutely diabolical.

working4change
    fedupdewrote
    I think this is what the Bible refers to as spiritual warfare.
    I strongly agree with you! The Bible says put your armour on every day!

I an still recruiting others I know . I think one may join that I just spoke to .

Anyone have list of those we need to call with phone numbers ? In some ways I am not that good with this WebTV or computer for that matter . Hard to catch up .

working4change
    go to the announcements section for numbers

Feintsein busy 202-224-3941

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    go to the announcements section for numbers
    Thanks Worker, I forgot where they were .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123