Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Wing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

West Wing

Did anyone notice that the first question asked during the debate last night of the two "fake Democratic and Republic Candidates" by Forrest Sawyer was what they were going to do about the fact that Arizona and New Mexico were under States of Emergency due to Illegal Aliens?

The debate mentioned sealing the Border, Cafta and generally made the Republican Candidate look like an idiot. Anyone who watched it cannot think that it was not taken straight from today's happenings. It brought up several things that Mainstream Media refuse to talk about. It was live so no one could stop them, either.

I thought someone from this site might be on the writing team for West Wing? If so, my congratulations!

Welcome Robinhood,

Nope, we are just watching the Hollywood spin with the amazement that the rest of the country is.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man, I threw my TV set in the garbage 15 years ago, and I haven't watched it since. I don't need to be poisoned by the liberal, politically-correct B.S. artists of Hollywood. They are sickening. They are a sickness. They are a big reason why we are in the mess we are now in.

RobinHood--you have to be dreaming to think that anyone from ALIPAC could be on the writing team for the West Wing!!! They would NEVER agree to OUR point of view. I haven't seen the program yet but I did tape it. Will post after I see it!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

After reading the many posts you have here and your sensible point of view, get back to us after you see it. It shocked me too.

RobinHood--was that debate actually on the program, "West Wing", or was it on one of the networks?? I ask because it dawned on me that West Wing doesn't come on until tonight but, after I read your post this morning, I was watching Hardball that I taped from last night and they showed a clip of a debate between Alan Alda and someone else and I got the impression that it had been on somewhere OTHER than the show.
    Enlighten me, please!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It was a LIVE broadcast on NBC. They changed West Wing to Sunday night a while ago.

Since it was LIVE, if they messed up, they messed up.

I found it interesting that the first question out of Forrest Sawyer's mouth was about the State of Emergency in AZ and NM. Seems that's something MSM won't touch. But since it was LIVE, there was nothing anyone could do about it. Or any of the other points that Alipac, NumbersUSA, FAIR or any of the others have been able to get out there except on Lou Dobbs, God Bless him.

I have noticed West Wing listed on Sunday nights but I thought that was a rerun from the prior Tuesday night. I have been taping them every Tuesday night since it started and it's still coming on on Tuesday night. I will see what's on the tape tomorrow from tonight and see if it's the same thing. That's WEIRD that they are running it twice a week. Maybe it's the live one on Sunday night and a taped one Tuesday???

The taped one is on Bravo, I believe and is an older one. If you didn't get to see the debate, and this goes for anyone reading this, it's a shame.

It was so true to the events of today I dropped my jaw several times. I couldn't believe what was being said. Stuff we've been trying to get MSM to print or talk about for such a long, long time.

The Republican running, Vinick, looked like just as big a dunce as our President does now, (sorry but he does and everyone watching him and listening to Bushman knows it).

Santos came off as knowledgable with good ideas and Vinick kept interrupting him and trying to argue, getting angry -- just like Bushman.

I swear I thought Lou made up the questions.

It was very interesting.

I was WRONG about West Wing. I had never watched it until a few weeks ago and I THOUGHT it came on on Tuesday nights instead of Sunday's!! So, I guess I've missed THAT one. I'll make sure I set the VCR RIGHT!!! That's what I get for THINKING!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast