Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: IOWANS

Quote Originally Posted by HiwayTrader
    Iowans voted for a preacher - the rest of America will vote for a president.

Go Mitt!
    Welcome to Alipac HiwayTrader. Glad to have you.

Iowa voted against those in DC now. All the Dems had were DCers. The Repubs two top were non DC position holders now. Michael Barone of Fox News said this morning that the voters voted against the established politicians. I think that is true. America is tired of the old. That is how Mitt and Thompson need to go at it. America has spoken that they are tired of the old and want new people to hear them and work for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Time Magazine report today said Huckabee withstood weeks of "negative" attacks ads from Romney. Typical lazy MSM bias. Romney pointed the many negatives in Huckabee's policies, he didn't implicitly attack Huckabee's religion like Huckabee did to Romney.

And can you imagine if Romney's senior campaign advisor said he wanted to knock Huckabee's teeth out (like Ed Rollins said about Romney)?? The media has basically ignored this extremism from the Huckabee's campaign.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    A Time Magazine report today said Huckabee withstood weeks of "negative" attacks ads from Romney. Typical lazy MSM bias. Romney pointed the many negatives in Huckabee's policies, he didn't implicitly attack Huckabee's religion like Huckabee did to Romney.

And can you imagine if Romney's senior campaign advisor said he wanted to knock Huckabee's teeth out (like Ed Rollins said about Romney)?? The media has basically ignored this extremism from the Huckabee's campaign.
    Yep!!!

The media are pushing those who are/were pro-illegal!!!

That is why so many papers endorsed McCain as well-----even knowing that McCain will probably lead us into a military confrontation with Iran.

I saw what those people were saying on those blogs----and I posted NUMEROUS articles from different sources about the corruption while Hukcabee was in office------NOTHING was going to change their minds-----as they were voting religion and anti-Morman!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

That's why they need independent ads run with money spent like the swiftboaters that counter the MSM pundits.

Re: McCain

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    You're right. Huckabee didn't say much of anything about his illegal immigration plan.

I think he's hoping he doesn't have to. Whenever we ask, he's simply going to point to Jim Gilchrist and say, "Would he be with me if I wasn't tough on immigration?"

I think old Jim really hurt the bigger movement with that one.
    We're going to have to force Huckabee to address the issue. His shuck and jive act has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Huckabee smoked us, unfortunately, in Iowa (or at least the evangelicals of Iowa did). Now the main problem in New Hampshire is McCain as Huckabee should slip to third or fourth there.
    Any postings against McCain, and to a lesser extent against Huckabee, you can make at any NH website would help. At the newspaper sites listed below, they frequently publish articles, that in some cases can be commented on.

I have a few websites posted below:

NH Newspaper Websites:

http://www.newslink.org/nhnews.html

http://www.50states.com/news/newhamp.htm

http://www.usnpl.com/nhnews.php

NH Forums & Boards:

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nh
    On it. Thanks zeezil

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    That's why they need independent ads run with money spent like the swiftboaters that counter the MSM pundits.
    Plus, the fact that McCain voted YES for social security for illegals-----while voting NO to the tax decreases for US citizens!!

Plus, the Keating Five Scandals.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    You're right. Huckabee didn't say much of anything about his illegal immigration plan.

I think he's hoping he doesn't have to. Whenever we ask, he's simply going to point to Jim Gilchrist and say, "Would he be with me if I wasn't tough on immigration?"

We're going to have to force Huckabee to address the issue. His shuck and jive act has to stop.
    I think you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki

I think Glenn Beck will when it gets back on the air. He almost died in the hospital. He won't be back until Monday but he is hot on Huckabee.

Huckabee and McCain supporters are already at work everywhere.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbc ... ment-60054

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast