Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What’s Good for Jan Brewer and Russell Pearce Is Bad for A

What’s Good for Jan Brewer and Russell Pearce Is Bad for Arizona

November 18 2010

By Clarissa Martinez De Castro

Shameless demagoguery on the issue of immigration was part of the arsenal that Arizona Governor Jan Brewer and State Senator Russell Pearce deployed in their election campaigns this year. Their brand of politics aims to push all the buttons of a public legitimately frustrated with federal inaction, even if it falls woefully short of delivering actual solutions. Brewer became the face of SB 1070—the law sponsored by Pearce that makes one-third of Arizonans suspects in their own communities and empowers every law enforcement agent within the state to demand their papers—with lurid and completely fictional accounts of headless bodies in the Arizona desert. And Pearce’s “friendshipsâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow

Reading that was a waste of a couple minutes of my life. How deluded these progressive open borders writers are.

Re: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    Reading that was a waste of a couple minutes of my life. How deluded these progressive open borders writers are.
    Don't feel bad, I clicked the link to see if I could post a comment and it's the La Raza site!

I'm going to disable it now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Raza's spouting again. We need to deport 30 million and get Americans back to work. Eliminate the 16k IRS agents and hire the 16k over at ICE. The big spenders in DC will never notice this $$$ it was already budgeted in the Obamacare bill.

The law has been condemned by prominent leaders in the state, including the mayors of Phoenix and Tucson, by organizations such as the National League of Cities and the U.S. Conference of Mayors, and by more than 55 city councils and state legislatures from Amherst, Massachusetts to San Diego, California.
    Let's think about this a little bit. How many leaders, mayors, city councils, state legislatures etc didn't condem this? An overwhelming majority of US citizens and legal immigrants approve of the law.

Took one look at the author's name and knew which way this article was going. Didn't waste anymore time on it....

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Took one look at the author's name and knew which way this article was going. Didn't waste anymore time on it....
    ROFL i read the first paragraph and then had an idea where it might come from.

Hispanic Roots in Arizona?

This is pure propaganda. The illegal aliens, mexicans, central americans that are over flowing into arizona, are these groups of hobo tribes south of the present day U.S. The Native Americans, which have fought in world wars for this country are the Yuma tribe,pima tribe,apache and hopi tribes! They founded Arizona AND NOT ANY MEXICAN HISPANIC. The Arizona Indians aren't mexcian or slavadorean nor are they latino or hispanic. So, what is this GED having writer talking about when she leads the reader to think that Meixcans were founders of Arizona? Laughable!

Re: Hispanic Roots in Arizona?

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    This is pure propaganda. The illegal aliens, mexicans, central americans that are over flowing into arizona, are these groups of hobo tribes south of the present day U.S. The Native Americans, which have fought in world wars for this country are the Yuma tribe,pima tribe,apache and hopi tribes! They founded Arizona AND NOT ANY MEXICAN HISPANIC. The Arizona Indians aren't mexcian or slavadorean nor are they latino or hispanic. So, what is this GED having writer talking about when she leads the reader to think that Meixcans were founders of Arizona? Laughable!
    As a Native American I took great offense at LaRaza's signs trying to tie their abroriginals into ANY of our tribes. I can trace my family roots all the way back to Joseph Brant, the founder of my home rez (Six Nations, Ont. Canada) and Mohawk Chief; I can assure you I have NO hispanics in my family tree!http://www.indigenouspeople.net/brant.htm

Re: Hispanic Roots in Arizona?

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    This is pure propaganda. The illegal aliens, mexicans, central americans that are over flowing into arizona, are these groups of dumb hobo tribes south of the present day U.S. The Native Americans, which have fought in world wars for this country are the Yuma tribe,pima tribe,apache and hopi tribes! They founded Arizona AND NOT ANY MEXICAN HISPANIC. The Arizona Indians aren't mexcian or slavadorean nor are they latino or hispanic. So, what is this GED having writer talking about when she leads the reader to think that Meixcans were founders of Arizona? Laughable!
    As a Native American I took great offense at LaRaza's signs trying to tie their abroriginals into ANY of our tribes. I can trace my family roots all the way back to Joseph Brant, the founder of my home rez (Six Nations, Ont. Canada) and Mohawk Chief; I can assure you I have NO hispanics in my family tree!http://www.indigenouspeople.net/brant.htm

This trashy propaganda from La Raza and the amnesty get along gang in Congress is getting so offensive. after i read this post this morning, i was mad for three hours and in fact, I think that I will call up a few Native American Organization from the Western parts of the U.S. and set this record straight, by having them send a cease and desist letter to anyone who is calling Illegal Aliens the original native founders of Arizona or any other state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast