Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What can I do to actively locate/report illegals?

I have read alot of topics and found alot of websites on illegal aliens. Unfortunately, I am not able to travel to the border states to participate with the MMP.

Writing letters to government officals, while a good idea and should be done, is slow to see any results. Meanwhile, while driving around town, going to Wal-mart, Target, Lowe's, Home Depo, Big Lots, or just about any other place of business, I see Mexicans. While I am sure some of them are legal, the problem is you just can't be sure.

One can almost certainly view Mexicans every Fall in most parts of NC, including on Downtown State government land, picking up pecans off the ground from local pecan trees.

I drive through neighborhoods and see 5 or more vehicles parked outside of a single house, with the front door wide open and mexican kids running in/out of the house.

After doing a little research on public city/state websites, I can/have found out that those houses I see have been rented out to the Mexicans.

The only thing most citizens can to is to observe. If you know where they live or work, you know where they will be certain times of the day.

So, what I want to know is what can any LEGAL citizen do or who can call to further investigate whether or not rentees are illegal, and to have the persons renting the house out be arrested for willfully arboring illegal aliens??

There has got to be SOMETHING more us LEGAL Citizens can do.
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

Well if they are standing around causing problems (harrasement, drinking in public/publicly intoxicicated, etc) then contact your local Police Dept/Sheriff's Office ... at best it will get at least some of them off the street for a day or so. You can also ask your code enforcement officer/building inspector to inspect homes where large groups of Hispanics live for building code violations and the like. Also keep calling BICE and writing to your mayor, county executive, and other politicans and community oriented groups.

Although we can't assume

that just because someone looks Mexican, they are an illegal alien, you can call ICE (immigration and customs enforcement) - they have a 1-800 number if you know or strongly suspect that they are in your country illegally

PER A PREVIOUS POSTER...I WOULD SUGGEST IT IS DISCRIMINATORY TO ASK A CITY CODE ENFORCER TO CHECK "HISPANIC" NEIGHBORHOODS, JUST BECAUSE IT'S HISPANIC.

CODE ENFORCEMENT MUST AND SHOULD BE UNIFORM IN NATURE...TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME. NO SPECIAL TREATMENT. IF THERE IS A VIOLATION...THERE'S A VIOLATION...IF NOT....THEN NOT.

IF A NEIGHBORHOOD HAS A PROBLEM, THEY ARE USUALLY OBVIOUS, SO STICK WITH FACTS...INTRODUCING THE ISSUE OF RACE/ETHNICITY IS IRRELEVANT TO CODE VIOLATIONS.

FORGET NATIONALITY....AND STICK TO THE RULE OF LAW...
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    PER A PREVIOUS POSTER...I WOULD SUGGEST IT IS DISCRIMINATORY TO ASK A CITY CODE ENFORCER TO CHECK "HISPANIC" NEIGHBORHOODS, JUST BECAUSE IT'S HISPANIC.

CODE ENFORCEMENT MUST AND SHOULD BE UNIFORM IN NATURE...TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME. NO SPECIAL TREATMENT. IF THERE IS A VIOLATION...THERE'S A VIOLATION...IF NOT....THEN NOT.

IF A NEIGHBORHOOD HAS A PROBLEM, THEY ARE USUALLY OBVIOUS, SO STICK WITH FACTS...INTRODUCING THE ISSUE OF RACE/ETHNICITY IS IRRELEVANT TO CODE VIOLATIONS.

FORGET NATIONALITY....AND STICK TO THE RULE OF LAW...
    Exactly, this has nothing to do with racism but rather with enforcing the law. Im sure ... let me rephrase that, im positive that we have illegal immigrants of non Hispanic origin and I would like them deported as well.

By the census data, over half of the Hispanics in NC are here illegally and that percentage is climbing. However, it is not about Hispanics and ALIPAC has several Hispanic supporters etc...

The truth is that you cannot do anything about suspected illegal aliens unless you have 1st hand knowledge that they are illegal aliens.

Many of those that e-mail or call ALIPAC do have first hand knowledge of the illegal status of people.

Here are the proper resources to use with tips on how to use them correctly. We are working with ICE, members of Congress, the IRS, and the FBI to assure that things are handled correctly.

We recommend that you use these resources only if you have your FACTS together. Please use them responsibly and correctly.

They are in our ALIPAC Action Panel or AAP on the top tool bar

Direct link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)