Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's see:

1. multi, multi billion dollar Iraq war fought over wrong information OR false pretenses

2. A completely porous border all the while bragging about how secure we are

3. Highest prices EVER on gasoline

4. The absolute worst reaction to a huge natural disaster ever

5. Not once but TWICE now we've found illegal aliens working at nuclear power plants

6 The highest federal deficit ever

This will be Bush's legacy. And yet there he is talking about helping the Third World to break down barriers to the World Economy!!! Unbelievable.

expect..

We aren't going to "handle it" were going to inflate it.

Act accordingly, spend like drunken sailors, (like we haven't already?)Whoops! Sorry to any veteran sailors.

and buy things that can aid your life, or serve as "currency".

Use public transit where ever possible, we pay for it no matter what, ride a bike when possible, it's good for you, in all ways, and bad for all the oliaginous(oily)ones. A pox on their house!

Take advantage of those things that can let you see the face of America,

you will be amazed who you meet, and it may not be pleasant.

No matter, find out. cheers glenn

I didn't watch either. I avoid looking at Bush or listening to him as much as possible. He makes me too angry.

Why haven't the Democrats pushed forward with some impeachment proceedings? The Republicans were all over Clinton, they spent like 60 million dollars with all their investigations and all they came up with were blowjobs. Why don't the Democrats stick it to Bush?

We need to throw Bush out of office. Humiliate him with impeachment. Let that be his legacy.

I did watch. I wanted to see what sort of excuses he would offer...the speech was short, thankfully.

I was concerned with 'federal dollars' to be spent rebuilding all those homes and things. Excuse me...but I don't think that's the job of the federal government..that job belongs to the insurance companies who are now trying to welsh out of it.

It bothered me that he was talking about 'Habitat for Humanity' etc etc...and I wondered how many of those homes that federal dollars rebuilds would be given to illegal aliens??

He did say that he wanted 'job preference' to be given to the one-time residents of N O...which would help..but he should have phrased it differently...the Legal residents of N O...would take the jobs followed by other Legal citizens...but don't worry, chums, the illegals will pile in there by the hundreds of thousands to take those jobs...You can bet that Jose has already sent for Juan and Juan is also bringing Pedro and on down the line.

The construction industry will be on a roll in N O for many years to come...with YOUR money in their pockets. No bid contracts for Haliburton and other 'chums'...what a deal...what a steal...all with 'government money'. You betcha.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

a good speech until RACE came into it.......

Me neither

I feel the same way and could not watch. I also can't even stand to hear his voice anymore. I did not think I could hate anyone more than my ex. I was wrong!

Everytime I hear Bush speak or see him I see that image of him flipping the bird to the American people! Thumbs up my fanny! If you look closely there is no way anatomically that that could be a thumbs up!

Spawn of satan suits him perfectly!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Hi Glenn. No, I've never voted for either of the Bushies (but I might vote for his two twins, if you know what I mean). I voted for Pat Buchanan in 2000 and Leonard Peltier (as a protest vote) in 2004. I certainly believe Bush DESERVES to be impeached (for all the reasons listed on this site). But it would probably take close to two years to organize an impeachment, and by that time he'd be gone anyway. So I'm sorta' just trying to clip his wings in any way I can, keep him from messing things up even worse, and watching as he turns more and more into a Lame Duck (and lame in every other way, too) with each passing day. I"m already looking past Bush and towards 2008/ Lets flex our muscles.

happy

Ace; I would be happy to see bush simply ducking for cover for the rest of his term, but the problem is his administration and everyone he may appoint before he is gone. Once the wheels are set(impeachment) into motion, then everything he suggests goes nowhere.

In addition it would give him a leper like quality, and no one would want to be associated with what he wants to do, or what he has already failed miserably at.

I don't support impeachment but for any other reason but to disallow bush and to appoint any more people(judges) or continue to dissemble to the mentally compromised who still support him.

I don't see the democrats doing it yet, I don't know what is up with them, they must want to die off. In fact, from a historical standpoint most empires self destruct for whatever reason, and bush and his crowd seem to be traitors, this means that the bread and circuses have gone to the American publics head. If you cannot obtain and stand for your own self interest, you are usually institutionalized for your own benefit.

"You might end up restricted, and over 17" Tom Petty

cheers glenn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12