Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What to do IF Amnesty is given

Myself, I have been thinking on this a lot. And the only thing I can come up with is to make someone pay for it. One person comes to mind.

McCain If, this is passed, I suggest we run a campaign to ensure that McCain does NOT make it to the White House. I will change my party affiliation back to Republican so I can vote in the primaries. And then hit the streets to educate Americans on how this fool traitor sold his country out.

Why target McCain? well, he is the wolf in sheep’s clothing. He pretends to be one thing, and in reality is nothing more than a puppet for big business much like Bush is. This way, when he loses, he will know why.

yes? no?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Learn Spanish? Just kidding. I agree, go after McCain, and any local supporters. We all know as well that any amnesty will unleash an addition flood of 'immigrants' on top of any that receive amnesty. That's what happened the last time, border crossings went way up because word got out that it was ok.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go after them all. All the pro-illegal immigrant slimeballs are lining up. We do have to make them pay for their disloyalty to their nation and post. Even if the amnesty bill does not pass, we have to make sure the truth is told about McCain, Cornyn, etc. I brought up my desire to find someone else to run as junior senator against Cornyn, suggesting Ted Poe. My fellow Republicans looked at me like they had no idea why I would suggest such a thing. You would of thought I had suggested Jimmy Carter for president. We have to start now lining up the right candidates for office...PRO-AMERICAN. The 2008 elections are right around the corner.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Your right TyRANTosaur! There will be no ducking and pretending at that point. If they vote for it, they are branding themselves. It will be their last term in office and they will be under a microscope of every upset American. Wooooo, I can't imagine any body stupid enough to try to pass a amnesty/path to citizenship.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That sounds good folks. However, for immediate backlash I propose focusing on McCain because he is supposed to be the one looking out for our interest. We already know the democrats are f'ed up and they represent the fringe. But the pubs should know better. So, if we focus our energy on making this traitor pay first, and become succcessful, we can target the othes next.

Just a thought folks...... I am just a member. William has done a wonderful job thus far. I am just thinking ahead.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

April
    TyRANTosaur wrote:

We do have to make them pay for their disloyalty to their nation and post. Even if the amnesty bill does not pass, we have to make sure the truth is told about McCain, Cornyn, etc. I brought up my desire to find someone else to run as junior senator against Cornyn, suggesting Ted Poe. My fellow Republicans looked at me like they had no idea why I would suggest such a thing. You would of thought I had suggested Jimmy Carter for president. We have to start now lining up the right candidates for office...PRO-AMERICAN. The 2008 elections are right around the corner.
    Yes it is up to us and we need to make our voices heard by any means possible. Government Disloyality to America and its Citizens is NOT okay.

Banned
    This is part of why I posted here the list of Senators up for re-election in '08, most of whom are the biggest backers of amnesty. They need to have the wrath of this entire country come down on them now, in January, and going forward so that they know they cannot vote for amnesty and survive politically.

I can assure you that the many Republicans in my immediate circle do not support McKennedy...I mean McCain. He will not get my vote. I will continue to work on informing my area about the truth of McCain, Cornyn, Rick Perry, and the rest. I will help to make sure McTraitor doesn't get the nomination.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Banned
    OK I know I'm sounding like a broken record, BUT why can't the anti-illegal groups get together, raise money, and be prepared to run radio ads in markets of the home states of RINO's if and when CIR comes around this spring???

Just simple explainations of the bill as amnesty and the consequences of the bill in terms of population explosion, etc... Most people have no idea about the future under CIR.

I've noticed Senator Craig in his letters back to me is at least now calling them "illegal aliens" and I think he'd not like it one bit if ads went against him.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    OK I know I'm sounding like a broken record, BUT why can't the anti-illegal groups get together, raise money, and be prepared to run radio ads in markets of the home states of RINO's if and when CIR comes around this spring???

Just simple explainations of the bill as amnesty and the consequences of the bill in terms of population explosion, etc... Most people have no idea about the future under CIR.

I've noticed Senator Craig in his letters back to me is at least now calling them "illegal aliens" and I think he'd not like it one bit if ads went against him.
    I completely agree with you, I have been receiving a lot of letters asking for contribuitions, but none of them talk about an advertise run in the radio against these traitors.
    I was thinking also in copying some articles about SPP, NAU etc.. and sending through the mail, but I have no clue how do I get some adresses to start. Does anybody know ?
    We have to take a more agressive aproch, I think writing ,letters, faxes, caling, they got used to already, and 2006 election show them they are not in danger of losing their jobs.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast