Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What does Mexico bring to the Untied States?

Disease

Disease

More Disease

Econimic Terrorist

Nothing good from that third world crap hole. Thanks
    "Bring it on"

RIGHT ON!! Gonzo 911...and don't forget they bring a big debt with them too. Our debt increasing every day taking care of their "needs", a debt so large that several generations of Americans will have to pay it off.

I say....send the bill to Mexico and the Globalists and the public officials who got us into this MESS violating our laws and failing to enforce them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

what do Mexicans bring

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    RIGHT ON!! Gonzo 911...and don't forget they bring a big debt with them too. Our debt increasing every day taking care of their "needs", a debt so large that several generations of Americans will have to pay it off.

I say....send the bill to Mexico and the Globalists and the public officials who got us into this MESS violating our laws and failing to enforce them.
    We need to deport! They pile into overflowed cars and trucks with their entire clan tin tow. Including several pregnant ones. We can't afford to foot the bill for them any longer. It's bankrupting us!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illogical post

These posts could be a little more complete could they not? I don't like illegal immigration anymore or less than you do but try and be logical in your postings? Mexico shares a long border with the US like it or not. The problem with Mexico has to do with the way too many of their 95 million people are treated which makes too many want to run to the US.

Look at Canada to the north? 30 million people who are for the most part happy with their country and their personal lives. Good educational systems, health care, jobs etc. Mexico and Latin America? Most of these countries are disasters unless you belong to the rich upper class. Costa Rica and Chile are about the only two worth a hill of beans right now which is why you don't see large exile communities from these countries here in the US. Lots of Mexicans, Central Americans, Dominicans, Colombians, Peruvians and more Brazilians and Argentinians recently with the economic collapse in Argentina here in the US.

I am tired of this illegal invasion as well and I speak Spanish fluently. If you look at my posts you can see that this is affecting me as well. Remember however, that at the end of the day this isn't about race or language although I don't like bi-lingual education and the fact that too many don't want to seem to want to learn English, it is about $$$$$$$$

As I have said 6 ways to end illegal immigration.

1. Army on the border!
    2. Children of illegals are not given automatic US citizenship.
    3. No illegals in our public schools!
    4. Business owners MUST be prosecuted for hiring illegals.
    5. Massive sweeps away from the border in cities like Chicago and Omaha etc.

When the word of these 6 proposals get BACK to Mexico and Latin America then they will not come here period!

IF WASHINGTON WOULD DO THESE 5 THINGS IT WOULD MOSTLY BE OVER IN 6 MONTHS. HOWEVER THE POLITICIANS WILL NOT DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE PAID OF BY CORPORATIONS THAT WANT THIS CHEAP LABOR AND IMMIGRATION LAWYERS WHO FILL THEIR POCKETS WITH $$$$$ OFF OF VISA PROGRAMS AND ANY AMNESTY TO COME!

However, why should we obey the law if Washington will not enforce it?

Mexico and Latin America is not going to go away. The problem is massive poverty and corrupted politicians in Latin America. This is why I want an end to ILLEGAL immigration. To send a message to FOX and the others that they cannot use the US as a dumping ground for their poor why these political families sit on millions. NAFTA and CAFTA and these other trade agreements were and are supposed to bring good paying jobs to these countries but they have not. So our factories close, public schools where immigrants live are a disaster, health care costs go up because our bleeding hearted RICH supreme court justices say to take them in. 180 million people from latin America would come here tomorrow if they could and can! I don't like it either but what can you do?

Our politicians live in rich WHITE areas with good public schools and clean neighborhoods and they don't care especially if they employ this cheap labor.

Basically it is all a rich verses poor battle both in Mexico and now here and I see our US economy only getting worse with the have have not seperation. There is a lack of community here in the US basically over wealth and I see it getting worse.

The question isn't what does Mexico bring us it is a question of what they bring us at what price and cost and it goes for them too! BE LOGICAL in your postings and not so emotional although it angers me too!

Jack, I couldn't agree with you more.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Just a little comment....different words can often say the same thing.

Gonzo 911 choice of words was to describe Mexico as a "crap hole".

Jack Smith described it as "The probem with Mexico has to do with the way Mexico treats its 95,000,000 that make them want to run to the U.S."

Is it fair to say they run to the US because their country is a "crap hole"?

It's their country. Their problems are not ours.

I AGREE 100% with all the Points of Action offered by Jack Smith!!

I believe 90% of American Citizens agree with it! The only ones who don't or wouldn't are the culprits of illegal immigration and excessive legal immigration.

GET TROOPS TO THE BORDER NOW!! GET THESE ECONOMIC TERRORISTS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!

We're sick and tired of this disease called illegal immigration plaguing our Nation and our People.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

what do illegals brig into our country

Just look around! All along the border are pictures of used baby diapers, used feminine pads, dirty clothes, plastic taco wrappings, liquor bottles, beer bottles, dead bodies, old cars, and even kitchen sinks.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not a Kodak momnet butterbean.....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It's not just on the borders Butterbean. Here in North Carolina, they think storm drains are dump sites; commercial property the "car trash lot". I pick up diapers and the other things you mentioned off my industrial property every day. Before the flood, we'd see beer bottles, fast food papers, even Americans still haven't learned the "Don't Be A Litter Bug", but the "human stuff" like diapers, personal hygience items, tires, oil cans, clothing....that all came with the FLOOD. And public urination seems to be an okay thing too. I guess it's a cultural thing...but I caught them urinating on my building in broad daylight!! Had to run them off....got in my car and said to myself, "What in the WORLD is going on?"

No, JP, there are very few Kodak Moments from this FLOOD.

I just got back from lunch. It was me, two other Americans, and about 20 illegal Hispanics (appeared Mexican) eating in the Chinese Restaurant. I won't go back. They picked ALL the shrimp out of the Spicy Shrimp and Chicken on the Buffet.

Some days its the big things....other days......it's the little things!!

Judy, That is really disgusting. Are you in the eastern or western part of the state?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)