Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What happened to? It’s a privilege not a Right?

What happened to? It’s a privilege not a Right?

Well the issue of the Real ID act is coming around again and Fox is going to hold a diplomatic protest! Big deal, last time I check and want I have always been taught is that a driver’s license is a privilege not a Right! Iam I right? I think so.

Prometheus

I'm a certified driving instructor in the state of NC. The textbooks all read "Driving is a privilege, not a right."

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know that's FLA's attitude, not a right, but a priviledge
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is a priviledge, and who cares if Fox Protests. I personally think it is staged. With access to millions of Americans personal information in a couple of years Mexico will be able to fake any id they want.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP--they've already got the software I'm sure to duplicate any ID they want including the retina scans or biometric ids.

Just deport them, seal the borders tight as a drum, and then we won't have to worry about privacy invasions of American Citizens and we can repeal that stupid RealIDAct. I thought it applied to aliens and not to American Citizens when I sent a fax supporting it. I'm SO SORRY!!

On this, I'm going to support Fox for the simple reason that our US Government cares more about what he thinks that what any of US think. On this, we can form a "coalition" with Foxey Flop...you know like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton did!!

We can call our task force, the North American Community Opposed to the US REALIDAct....
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

in Alabama you have to have insurance to get a tag for your car . . . and to drive you have to have a "valid" drivers license -- how can someone in violation of the law of the United States and the states have a "valid" or "legal" license?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie--you can't. It's an......oxymoron.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

one day I was going to the hospital to see my mother who was seriously ill, I was pulled over after I went into a "parking lot" and I undid my seatbelt to get my drivers license ... the police officer questioned why I pulled over and gave me a ticket because I didn't have my seat belt on and my title in the car .... after being a "victim" of the legal system, I didn't trust the law and told him cops made me nervous because I couldn't trust them to uphold the law -- it never occurred to me that he gave me a ticket on "private property" -- I was too stressed out over other stuff and I had to go to court and pay a fine ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"