Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar

What Lou told me about running for President!

I was most fortunate to meet Lou Dobbs last Saturday, at a book signing for his new book. The event was in Washington, DC. There weren't very many people there, so we had a chance to talk to him. I asked him to PLEASE run for president and that I knew at least one vote he would get for sure! He chuckled and said "With my reputation, I'd be run out of Washington in 5 minutes!" Even his joke wasn't very convincing. He signed my book and let us take the picture below. I had to blur my face cause I don't want to scare anybody!!

Your were lucky to get to speak with him and take a picture.

I hope he runs. I would definately vote for LOU!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's probably right about being run out of Washington. That do nothing crowd would try to make his life miserable because he's for the people and that interferes with their backroom deals. But if he has the guts to withstand all that, he would make a good president. One we could finally be proud of.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a GREAT picture. That is great that you were able to talk with him one on one.

I hope that he runs as well!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

That really is a great picture. What a wonderful keepsake!

My husband and I are going to hear Lou speak next Tuesday. I wish we'd be lucky enough to meet him. We're really looking forward to the event.

Ourcountry, you look great! Love your hairstyle! Next time don't hide .. it's not like any of us are models here . ..

Oh PLEASE run for President, Lou . . . save us from this rat race!!

And choose Duncan or Tancredo as your VP -- or put them in your cabinet ...

Maybe there would still be some hope for America.

I hope that Lou also does not feel that any skeletons in his closet could bring him down .. .heck with that. These candidates have so many skeletons of their own it doesnt' even matter anymore.