Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What is it that motivates women to support Hillary over Donald Trump?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is it that motivates women to support Hillary over Donald Trump?

Do women really support a government run health system which decides who their doctor will be and what services they may or may not receive, which is what Hillary Clinton is advocating?

Do women really support the allowance of other country’s poverty stricken populations to flood into American and make American Citizens tax slaves to support their economic needs, while this invasion lowers earned wages for American female workers, which is what Hillary Clinton is advocating?

Do women really support trade deals like the NAFTA and TPP which advances the financial interests of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation, and have proven to encourage and force domestic manufacturers to leave our country along with millions of jobs, which is what Hillary Clinton has promised?

Do women really support a federal takeover of State run public schools systems and preventing the option of school choice for mothers living in America’s inner cities, which is what Hillary Clinton supports?

Do women really support “free” college tuition which will be financed by taxing millions of female college graduates who have worked their way through college and are now trying to meet their own economic needs, which is what Hillary Clinton supports?

Do women really support increasing the number of “refugees” from war torn Islamic controlled countries by 550 percent when every respected advisor has confirmed there is no way to vet these “refugees”, and yet, this is what Hillary Clinton has promised to do?

Do women really support the nomination of judges and Justices who will ignore the text and legislative intent of our Constitution and render opinions based upon their personal sense of fairness, reasonableness, or justice, which in turn is a shredding of our constitutionally limited system of government, and is what Hillary Clinton supports?

What on earth is the motivation for women to support Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump on the above listed issues which do in fact affect the common defense and general welfare of all American Citizens?

JWK

To support Hillary Clinton is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their Fast Track Trade Promotion Authority, WTO, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA, and TPP deal ___ all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of Hillary Clinton’s international corporate giant donors who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

Abortion rights is why they support her in spite of her other failures and inadequacies. A lot of men support her for that reason as well. I'm Pro-Choice so I understand the importance of that issue to people. This year I'm setting it aside and voting for my dear Donald Trump so he can save our nation, then with our country in good hands, we can fight on these other social issues separate from this election.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Women are a crucial target demographic for Clinton, who hopes women eager to witness the first female president will support her as enthusiastically as African-Americans supported President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Women are a crucial target demographic for Clinton, who hopes women eager to witness the first female president will support her as enthusiastically as African-Americans supported President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

It is difficult for me to believe that the issues which actually affect the lives, liberty and property of women and the common defense and general welfare of our country take a back seat to one's desire to see the first woman president elected.

Do women, bi and large, actually vote based upon their emotions rather than what each candidate's stated policies are?

JWK

What did Hillary Clinton, the grandmother of Obamacare, repeatedly tell the American people about a federal takeover of our nation’s healthcare system?
    CLICK HERE to hear Hillary Clinton lie to the American people.

i can't speak for all women, but this woman votes on the issues for the country, and usually as in the case of Trump, a candidate doesn't agree or stand on the same side of all the issues that I do. In Trump's case, the difference is he's Pro-Life and I'm Pro-Choice and he decided to stay with the income tax cuts instead of the FairTax which he likes but thought it would take longer to implement, and I wanted him to go straight to the FairTax as his tax reform plan. Otherwise, I agree with all of his other positions.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW

Clinton-Supporting Students at Elite University Asked to Name 1 Hillary Accomplishment. It Does Not Go Well...

BY KAYLA BRANDON
    6 HOURS AGO

With election day drawing near, many Americans have a clear idea of who they're voting for and why.

But as Campus Reform recently discovered, while some Georgetown University students they spoke with could quickly identify the fact that they're supporting Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump, few of them could point to even one of her political achievements.

Though typical reasons for voting for Clinton centered around her becoming the first female president, many students simply drew a blank.

http://ijr.com/2016/10/715417-clinto...m_medium=owned

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are stupid and uninformed.

They see only the woman aspect and that is what they are voting for.