Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What? No comments?

No comments on the Los Angeles Mexico Pictures in the 'Pictures worth a thousand words' thread?

W

Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did .. I'm off to look for a story I saw on HispanicBusiness.com to see if there is any connection.

It's APPALLING!

EDIT .. no story over there but did find Discovery Channel now Hispandering
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Livin' it everyday farther north than LA.Last night the local PBS had a documentary about the plight of illegals in my neighborhood that play music for tips at taquerias and bars.They make enough money off tips (mostly from White yuppies) to pay San Francisco rent and lets just say the average 1 bedroom apt. here is @13-$1400.

I fwdd this pic to some friends in mexifornia and to the only anti-illegal candidate for Mayor of L.A., Walter Moore. Our do nothing politicians are taking the money from the well heeled beneficiaries of the $17B remittance money flooding back to the mexican elite. This is nothing less than an invasion. When english is a secondary language, and radio, television and advertising media are all in a foreign language, we have effectively lost sovereign control of our own land. Thank you California Assembly for handing yourself over to the mexicans. You are a bunch of liberal weenies who should jump off a cliff.

What is it going to take for the remaining real Americans in what is left of California to wake up????

Want to take bets on which state is the next domino to fall? Since mexico wants a single political and economic unity, send the Marines back down there to finish the job that we THOUGHT was finished in 1846.

I am disgusted at the double talking likes of McCain, Craig, and the rest of the crooked ba$tards. Vote them out of office NOW.

NO MORE.

Annex Mexico. Hell we've already bought it, it's ours. Pretty soon the population will be on US social security thanks to "totalization" via Bush's bureaucrats at the Social Security Admin.

If you have not burned up your Representative's and Senators' ears, why not? This totalization deal is not cast in concrete, yet. Only if nothing gets done by Congress. Get busy.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

We can't 'annex' them-we have to 'liberate' them.

Hell we've already bought it, it's ours
    I think the Mexicans are saying the same thing.And if we Americans bought it we sure as hell are doing a bad job of running it and keeping them in line.

No Comments?

This looks to me like a cheesy attempt by a Hispanic TV station to convince Mexican viewers that they are more Hispanic than the competition.

We should spread this picture around. I think it speaks volumes about the attitude of some of the expansionist minded Hispanics who want a big piece of the U.S.

I believe a few marines on the border would be good medicine for this rampant illegal immigration, or the army or the national guard. I have noticed that the apologists for illegal immigration all say "it's impossible to stop." That's the biggest crock of BS yet. I think if we can take down Saddam, a half a world away, we can keep lawbreakers from crashing our borders.
    When we gonna wake up?

They own quite a bit already;I can relate a bunch of examples but here is a major one nobody seemed to notice:the ownership of the Los Angeles Angels of Aneheim baseball team.Just look how much radio and tv they're buying up.Sure we can stop it but the effort should have been done a long long time ago.

ALIPAC,

Check this out at World Net Daily

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=43973