Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What are our senators thinking:NumbersUSA

So much for bieng in the sahdows

Open-borders Senators have plummeted to a new low in advocating amnesty by aiding, abetting and harboring a group of illegal aliens in our United States Capitol today!

Sen. Durbin (D-Ill.), Sen. Lugar (R-Ind.) and Sen. Hagel (R-Neb.) have invited Senators and their staffers to a meeting at 3 p.m. today to learn why they need to pass the DREAM Act amnesty on Wednesday.

Briefing the Senators in the Capitol will be:

"Several students who would benefit from the DREAM Act"
    Angela Kelley, Director, Immigration Policy Center
    Melissa Lazarin, Director of Education Policy, First Focus
    Alfred Campos, Federal Lobbyist, National Education Association
    Stephanie Grosser, Outreach & Program Coordinator, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
    Kevin Appleby, U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops

In case that isn't clear enough, anybody who "would benefit from the DREAM Act" is an illegal alien.

Should anybody in the world hold back from trying to come here illegally now that they see that illegal aliens can hang around our Capitol itself with no fear of arrest -- and be embraced by our elected officials.

Last week, the Senate voted to protect Sanctuary Cities and their policies to shield illegal aliens. Today, some Senators apparently are declaring the Capitol an illegal-alien sanctuary!

We have now reached this point where the immigration lawlessness that has characterized the border for 20 years, that has suffocated our Southwestern states, south Florida and hundreds of neighborhoods across the country has now moved into the federal Capitol itself -- invited by U.S. Senators!!!

If you think the champions of anarchy have gone too far this time, pick up a phone over lunch and call your two U.S. Senators ! and dema nd that they commit to vote NO on cloture tomorrow on S. 2205.

Im sorry but this just TOTALY PISSES ME OFF. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAITORS TO THIS NATION. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HOLD OFFICE IN THIS COUNTRY

Office Locations LUGAR
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evansville
    101 NW Martin Luther King Boulevard
    Room 122
    Evansville, Indiana 47708
    (812) 465-6313 p
    (812) 421-1883 f
    view map Fort Wayne
    Covington Plaza
    6348 A West Jefferson Boulevard
    Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
    (260) 422-1505 p
    (260) 424-1342 f
    view map
    Indianapolis
    1180 Market Tower
    10 West Market Street
    Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
    (317) 226-5555 p
    (317) 226-5508 f
    view map Valparaiso
    175 West Lincolnway
    Suite G-1
    Valparaiso, Indiana 46383
    (219) 548-8035 p
    (219) 548-7506 f
    view map
    Washington, D.C.
    306 Hart Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-1401
    (202) 224-4814 p
    (202) 228-0360 f
    view map

I have to calm down before I attempt to call again. My first call had some four letter words in it. Thats not the way to go about it , if we wish to win.. I just am so upset, beside myself..That this kind of thing could happen
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

CALL EVERYONE WE HAVE TO STOP THE TRAITORS!!!

------------ACTION ALERT! ----------------------
    10/23"DREAM ACT" UP AS A STAND ALONE BILL" HELP STOP NOW!!
    WE NEED ALL ACTIVISTS CALLING NOW!!!GET INVOVLED PLEASE!!!THIS IS A HUGE AMNESTY !!!

Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87045
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?
    .........ALSO.......
    We need callers to help stop NY from giving a license to illegal aliens!! ...ACTION THREAD LINK BELOW!!WITH INSTRUCTIONS
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87779.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm on it at 1pm when I have a break.

This INFURIATES me!

This would be a perfect opportunity for ICE to do their job and arrest every single illegal alien snot nosed whining brat that shows up today.

Back to calling.

Burr's office wasn't aware of the meeting and said she was all but sure he wouldn't attend.

My next round of calls will be to oppose the DA and to find out WHO will be at the meeting. I will remind each and every Senator just WHO they work for- Americans- not illegal aliens.

I have called ICE and Homeland Security and have asked for enforcement at the capitol. Also have been on the phones calling for 9 days.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    This INFURIATES me!

This would be a perfect opportunity for ICE to do their job and arrest every single illegal alien snot nosed whining brat that shows up today.

Back to calling.

Burr's office wasn't aware of the meeting and said she was all but sure he wouldn't attend.

My next round of calls will be to oppose the DA and to find out WHO will be at the meeting. I will remind each and every Senator just WHO they work for- Americans- not illegal aliens.
    Speaking of outrage, I just got off the phone with Durbins office and the [mod edit} had the nerve to tell me that they are kids and they would have to pay something to attend our colleges . . . I am ashamed to say at that point what I was thinking, I tried to remain calm and told her that we the taxpayers are not responsible for the sins of their parents and she thanked me and hung up. There are no words for the blinding headache I have now.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I was thinking ..They will take in kids from age range of 10-16..They will not take in any 30 year old "KIDS"...heh

Then they will each give there "sob" story...

heh, what a day were having..What a country we now reside in...

my bad
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "