Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

What Republican will sell us out next?

After seeing Congressman Pence and Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson sell us out, the question becomes: What Republican will sell us out next?

We the people keep saying NO to amnesty and the Republicans keep looking for deceptive ways to stuff it down our throat. NO means NO.

dxd, we all know about the republicans, and the democrats, now why don't you go outside and play like a good little democrat!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Here's your sand pail, beat it.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

dxd
    RE:Here's your sand pail, beat it.

I think not.

I think I might be voting for one of the political parties in Mexico or Canada in 2008.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd, we all know about the republicans, and the democrats, now why don't you go outside and play like a good little democrat!
    Because denial is convenient? Easier to blame others rather than accepting the truth that nobody's side is completely blameless?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

My husband and I decided tonight what WE plan to do. Maybe it works for you too.

Tom Tancredo and Jeff Sessions are going to be our "guides to voting".

ANYONE who votes differently from how they vote, we will punish by not voting for them.

In other words if Clay Shaw votes differently from them then we will put Democrat Ron Klein in as U.S. Representative.

In other words we figure we have nothing to lose at that point in "punishing" a Republican and voting a Democrat in.

We think we've come up with a good plan and it's EASY to follow. Nice and clear cut and stress free !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The ALIPAC national voter guide we have in the planning for quite a long time should be a big help.

W

Banned

Re: What Republican will sell us out next?

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    After seeing Congressman Pence and Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson sell us out, the question becomes: What Republican will sell us out next?

We the people keep saying NO to amnesty and the Republicans keep looking for deceptive ways to stuff it down our throat. NO means NO.

Yep, if it keeps up at this pace, the Republicans will be almost half as bad as the Dems on this issue.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we vote against anyone who supports amnesty or opposes border enforcement, REGARDLESS OF PARTY? It may be a challenging concept for some of our visitors here, but we should hold each elected official accountable for his own votes. That would get rid of 45-60% of the encumbent Republicans and about 90% of the encumbent Democrats. That would be a good start.

How will voting for Ron Klein solve anything?

I don't know anything about him, but based upon E. Clay Shaw's previous Dem. opponents I can only assume that he's an extremely liberal Democrat, who is an open borders apologist and is no different from the most liberal Dems in Palm Beach and Broward Counties.

I can understand refusing to vote for a Republican who is a Quisling/Petain-like McLame, or "Snarlin'" Arlen "Not Proven" Specter-or even witholding your vote from a Republican who proved to be unreliable and/or a turncoat-such as Pence and Perry-but what possible justification is there for voting for a Democrat that has an equally atrocious position on immigration, AND is worse on 90% of the other issues as well?

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast