Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've had George W. Bush on my ballot 4 times and I've never once voted for him. Never Ever!! I've thown my vote away on someone else or I have abstained form voting in that race. When the options stink, the options stink.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are obviously smarter than some of us, Dixie. I voted for AL Gore in 2000, and for GWB in 2004. But I, as a Floridian want you to know that MY BALLOT in 2000 was STRANGE.

I came out of the booth and my children asked, "Mom did you vote for Al Gore?" That's who they expected me to vote for. I think I looked a little dazed, but I answered, "I DON'T KNOW...I THINK I VOTED FOR AL GORE....IT WAS STRANGE BECAUSE NEXT TO HIS NAME WAS THE PUNCH PLACE FOR GWB. BUT IF YOU FOLLOWED A LINE DOWN IT ACTUALLY TOOK YOU TO A PLACE TO PUNCH FOR AL GORE."

I even told my husband that night and he said that his ballot was "strange" too. SO when all of that happened in 2000 in Florida, I easily believed that something had been very wrong. But at the time on the night of the election we were too niave and trusting to be thinking about voter fraud. We just thought they sure had strange ballots this time around.

SO WAS HE SELECTED OR WAS HE ELECTED IN 2000 ??
    Now I'm really beginning to wonder.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    My husband and I decided tonight what WE plan to do. Maybe it works for you too.

Tom Tancredo and Jeff Sessions are going to be our "guides to voting".

ANYONE who votes differently from how they vote, we will punish by not voting for them.

In other words if Clay Shaw votes differently from them then we will put Democrat Ron Klein in as U.S. Representative.

In other words we figure we have nothing to lose at that point in "punishing" a Republican and voting a Democrat in.

We think we've come up with a good plan and it's EASY to follow. Nice and clear cut and stress free !!

I am leaning towards this solution to "punish" Republicans. However, I still hold out hope that a viable third party rep will step up.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Ronster, I am afraid I would be cutting off my nose to vote for a democrat! Not to be bashing them here, but they all except for 4 voted for the comprehensive immigration bill! these are very trying times!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Actually, Nitty - I'm going to be very sexist here and vote for MINNIE MOUSE

Lord knows should could do a better job!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456