Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What was the Texas education board decision?

I haven't heard any word on what the decision was for the forcing of the principals to speak Spanish. Has anyone heard of whether or not they are going to be forced to speak Spanish?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

By all accounts they will have to learn Spanish. I don't know for sure though. Next it will be Portuguese. Then Indian and Arabic, two other growing ethnic groups in Texas.

It was passed. I live here. The rule will only be applied to certain schools with high %'s of Spanish speaking children--but only a fool wouldn't see what direction this is heading in if we don't raise hell.

Yes, we can definitely see the direction just from the silence of the issue. They sure didn't through parties and brag all over the propaganda machine about their victory.

The whole issue came up when some school in E Dallas had some holiday program for parents and the the program was only done in English (you know, being in America and all). Some parents couldn't understand a word of it and complained, and as is always the case, public officials instantly caved in .

Tail so tucked it tickels their nose.

Rakishoner, may I borrow that neat word you used on your other post? Thank you in advance.

Things are so "absofrickenlootely" out of control it's anguishing. We need every American in this nation with us. If only they could hear that there is a fight going on over the things that are disturbing them so much. They think they have no choice but to accept all of this.

You know, it's reaching the point where we might HAVE to write: www.AlipacUS. on the back of our car windows, as Scuba once suggested. The problem isn't that we don't have people behind us, it's that we need more people FAST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)