Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    The Senate has the power to block appointments
    But can they remove someone? Most of the time we don't even hear about these judges until they really do something crazy. And what if it's a judge in another state?
    Yes, they can impeach judges and have in fact done so a number of times.

Ok that's a start, thanks CG!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

If you are looking for a culprit there are plenty. Apathetic Americans rank way up there. The main problem is Bush and big buisness. Together they want to take us back to the industrial revolution. If they have a motto it's screw the middle class. Today I read that 2% of the population have well over half of the money. I guess they want more.

Banned
    Today I read that 2% of the population have well over half of the money. I guess they want more.
    I don't begrudge the wealthy having the money that they have. What infuriates me is that most have become wealthy because of the system that we have here in the US. Political stability, freedom, creativity, highly educated workforce, and systems that support all this. Now that many corporate elites have made their billions, they are selling out the very system that allowed them to develop and prosper. They are destroying this country.

ACLU

WE COULD START WITH MASSIVE TOWNS ADOPTING OUR OWN LAWS, NOT WAIT AND SEE AND KEEP THE ACLU AND THEIR KLUXS BUSY, TOWNS ARE AFRAID OF THE ECONOMIC EFFECT IF THE ACLU TAKES THEM TO COURT...BUT WE ARE PAYING ANYWAY...AND I'D LIKE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF WE STAND TOGETHER....SO WE NEED TO KEEP THEM BUSY, ECONOMICALLY DIG INTO THEIR POCKETS, SHOW THEM WE CARE LESS IF THEY SUE US,
    WE NEED A CLASS ACTION AGAINST ALL THESE GROUPS FOR VIOLATIONS OF PUTTING THIS NATION AT A SECURITY RISK, VIOLATATING A TOWN'S RIGHT TO LEGISLATE BY INTIMIDATION, SUEING AN ENITY OF THE GOVERNMENT AND I'M SURE WE CAN FIGURE OUT OTHER CAUSES....
    WE CAN ALSO WRITE OUR REPS. ABOUT MISS USING AND FRAUDULENTLY SPENDING OUR TAX DOLLARS, GIVING DOLLARS TO RACE BASE AND BIAS ORGS...THESE NON-PROFIT ORGS THAT ARE INVOLVED IN TRYING TO LEGISLATE,INTIMIDATE AND VIOLATE AMERICANS...
    I'm not willing to let Mexico have a party? tell me? I have no choice in who can come, who can't and then send me the bill

TexasCowgirl Wrote:
    I would like to hear any ideas from the great minds on this site.
    Well, hmmmmmm, let me think, ahh, no, oh yes, I know,, no maybe not, ok I got it, I think.
    I`ll have to get back to you on this one.
    ------------------------

It would only take one time for the ACLU to lose a case toward Immigration. Because once their down, every state and local ordinance would be echoed from the winning case. I feel that sooner or later that`s going to happen.
    If you`ve noticed, so far none of the ordinaces like Hazleton, Pa. had to be dropped, only ironed out.

But for Escondido, Ca. It makes no sense that the ordinance is not retroactive. Only for new incoming illegals. If you ask me, I say, what the hell good is it?
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    One of the top things we need to do is encourage people out there to show their moral support for these towns and cities, to voice their opinions, publically, to not only the media, politicians, but to the ACLU and the other OBL groups. This way they know they will have a fight on their hands when the majority of the people not only want our borders secured, but also the ability of each city and town to make and pass laws, without interference.

We also need to be targeting the companies who support the ACLU, the OBL groups, and who hire illegals. Yes...I know it is a big list, but we can start chipping away at it little by little, and keep telling people that the more they support these companies, the more they are supporting illegal immigration and the ACLU.

Americans want change, and they are going to have to start making some concessions in their buying habits. I know how hard it is to try to avoid all of the offenders, but the best that can be done is to research local products, ask the companies how they stand on hiring illegals, and who they support. Then start buying selectively only from those patriot companies who do not outsource, do not hire illegals, and who do not support groups that promote Open Borders.

Possibly, we each, from our own corners of this country, can start to make lists of local companies, and share those lists with everyone else.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that one of the many reasons that a lot of Americans don`t hit the streets and protest like we should is because of lack of self esteem and lack of leadership. But if we seen one big corperation get hit for hiring illegals, it would send a charge of energy through all of us.
    ------------------------

April
    Check out this Immigration Rally video it clearly states where the ACLU stands on illegal immigration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDYQtrKc ... ed&search=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12