DMLdaily

What Will Happen to the Illegal Children?
Here's the truth -- you're not going to like it.
dmldaily.com

What Will Happen to the Illegal Children?

By DML | 5 comments
on Jun 26, 2014

Today, it was announced that the US Government is looking to place thousands of illegal alien children in an old Grumman warehouse facility located in Bethpage, Long Island.
I grew up 2 miles from Bethpage. It’s a middle class, blue-collar town filled with veterans, police, fireman and nurses. It’s a very proud town and so it’s only a matter of time before we hear the outrage from residents.
The announcement comes on the heels of news that illegal aliens are now being housed at the same facility where new Border Patrol recruits receive rookie training. More than 50,000 illegal alien children have been caught since January of this year, and the number is expected to reach 150k by year’s end. The matter at hand is destined to get worse, and so the elephant in the room is a thing called the truth. And truth is not many towns in America will want to house these children, Bethpage included. I am willing to be the sun and moon that the people of Bethpage will go batty when they are told the illegal children will be entering their school district in September.
President Obama and other elected officials have declared the deportation of the illegal alien children is imminent. I say, “Don’t hold your breath.” Aside from the president being a pathological liar, the proof is in the pudding (aka the Grumman warehouse). If the children are destined for deportation, why not send the children back to Central America tomorrow? Why spend taxpayer money, time and resources on harboring, clothing, feeding and eventually schooling these children?
Fact is, the children are never going home to Central America. And their parents will eventually be brought to the US. As I outlined in an article just days ago, the events in South Texas were orchestrated by the White House months ago. The president’s grand plan for immigration reform is in full swing, and I have to admit it’s a brilliant strategy for fundamentally transforming the country. The guy aint no dummy.

http://www.dmldaily.com/what-will-ha...egal-children/