Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What will it take?

I am so mad and so upset, that our wonderful leaders won't side in with the American citizens on anything, anymore!

I don't know what to say to them anymore, to get them to change their minds, on our jobs losses, depressed wages and illegals here.

It's as if they want to keep America from attaining and keeping her greatness, it's as if it's they want to ruin America....so why don't they just let the terrorists in and be done with it!!!!

I don't understand the reasoning of turning a once great country into a third world country, or turning their backs on their citizens, to make sure we won't find a good paying job in the future.

It's really getting to me, so much so, that I'm not sleeping at nights...everything I read stays with me too long.

I just wish there was one topic that would "ring a bell" with them!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Read

Read my prior post to yours, Twas the night before impeachment. thanks, feel better. cheers glenn

Hey! Cheer up Moostracks!

Didn't you get today's email alert????

Things are looking up for us. We are winning many battles on the state level. Just think, you did not hear much about that a year ago right?

Take heart! The battle has turned our way.

Read this

Victories in GA, TN, VA, and Arizona!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-18659.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i hope help is on the way!

i hope someone gets elected that puts the united states back where she belongs.......on top!......our leadership is bringing her down,and these little parasites walk around looking at us flipping the finger at us knowing we cant do anything about it.....BUT-when im called upon to go secure the border, (mod edit)

I heard on the evening news that the senators are lining up to take on the President over the Ports Deal. I hope they aren't just making up news again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well let's see, basically we are fightning against the open borders business community. They say illegal aliens increase economic output by $100 billion annually. Let's figure they get 20% of that as profit, or $20 billion. So once we make the cost TO THEM of hiring illegal aliens $20 billion, they will stop pushing open borders. There are several ways to do this. One of course is to get the government to start fining them $20 billion. That won't happen with Bush in the WH.

Another is to boycott a few companies. This would be easier because individual companies might be making say only $20 million off of illegals. If we can reduce the income of a few companies by say 10%, that would be the same as the extra profit they are making from illegal aliens. At that point they would say uncle and start hiring Americans. Then we boycott the next company in line.

A third way is to start a recession. Any recession would cost them over $20 billion in profits. This would in theory be easy to do, if 3 million patriotic Americans cut their purchases by 25%. Think of what Americans did without in WWII, cutting spending by 25% would be a cake walk by comparison.

Re: What will it take?

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I am so mad and so upset, that our wonderful leaders won't side in with the American citizens on anything, anymore!

I don't know what to say to them anymore, to get them to change their minds, on our jobs losses, depressed wages and illegals here.

It's as if they want to keep America from attaining and keeping her greatness, it's as if it's they want to ruin America....so why don't they just let the terrorists in and be done with it!!!!

I don't understand the reasoning of turning a once great country into a third world country, or turning their backs on their citizens, to make sure we won't find a good paying job in the future.

It's really getting to me, so much so, that I'm not sleeping at nights...everything I read stays with me too long.

I just wish there was one topic that would "ring a bell" with them!
    As long as "Americans" hold on the the attitude "As long as they don`t bother me,I don`t care what they do" Nothing will ever change for the good.

Banned
    A frightening thought, but probably not far from the absolute truth.

This would in theory be easy to do, if 3 million patriotic Americans cut their purchases by 25%
    Now here's a plan.

We could flood the nation with flyers explaining why this is necessary.

Want to give it a whirl?

The thing to do is to shake up the Established Politicos, by voting for any third party underdogs on the ballet, I don’t care if their a dog catcher with a 6th grade education, just don’t vote for a Republican, or a Democrat.

You can’t do any worse than what we have now, so use your votes as a protest to send a loud and clear message.

It’s better to force the issue of political reform now by sacrificing your vote in protest, than wait for what’s coming in 2008, when it’s too late to do anything about it, when once again your only choices will be, Evil Corrupt Party Number 1, or Evil Corrupt Party Number 2.

You have to break a few eggs to make an amulet, and it’s time to start cracking folks.

bit-o-Ruckus
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast