Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What are you working with?

Here in KY 2nd District I still have Ron Lewis (R) in office. He has a good immigration issue voting record. In the KY 3rd, I'm on the line so can play two , I lost Northup (R) for Yarmuth (D) a former Republican. I believe that Yarmuth is stronger on the immigration issue, at least border security, than Northup. I'm gonna call it even there.
    I still have Sen. Jim Bunning (R) with a good immigration issue voting record. I still have Sen. Mitch MCConnell (R) who's not that great on immigration issues, but I think would be for secure border.

Considering that all these candidates may have learned to be more receptive to the people I declare I'm no worse off after the elections.

How you doing?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    My Senators haven't changed, but with Hutchison supporting the Pence Plan, that's not particularly good news. My Rep., Jeb Hensarling, won handily. He's a pretty good guy as best I can tell, and is pretty strong on immigration. Our strongest anti-immigration gubernatorial candidates, Freidman and "Grandma" (neither of who was particularly strong on the issue) garnered about half the votes that earlier polls indicated that they would. That probably indicates a large number of straight party-line votes, particularly among the Democrats. Anyhow, we ended up with Bush's buddy Rick Perry for another term.

I still have Sen. Mitch MCConnell (R) who's not that great on immigration issues, but I think would be for secure border.
    Don't trust McConnell, LOSERV.

NJ 5th - Scott Garrett
    mostly positive and on Tancredo's team

I'll have to check the remainder of NJ but as most of you know, we stink just as much as NY.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Still have Frankenstien or is fienstien and Boxer in Colyfornya, they both returned letters claiming not to be for"blanket" amnesty, but they`ve proven themselves to be a liars too many times.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Still have Frankenstien or is fienstien and Boxer in Colyfornya, they both returned letters claiming not to be for"blanket" amnesty, but they`ve proven themselves to be a liars too many times.
    MC
    they didn't 'lie.'

Blanket Amnesty is a code word for COMPREHENSIVE REFORM.
    Comprehensive can't be construed as Blanket.........didn't you know?
    {sarc}

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I still have Sen. Mitch MCConnell (R) who's not that great on immigration issues, but I think would be for secure border.

Gosh Mom do you think I'm stuuupid! I learned to tie shoes.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Gosh Mom do you think I'm stuuupid! I learned to tie shoes.
    You had better be joking, LOSERV :P
    You should know by now that I can't keep my mouth locked when these flaming idiot REPRESENTATIVES open their mouths and exhale their vile lies while expecting that the public actually buys it. {you did realize that I was being sarcastic}

Here in PA, Rick Santorum (R) lost to Bob Casey (D) Santorum voted against the senate amensty bill, however, Casey supports amnesty. Here in western PA, illegal immigration isn't a problem and when I tell people the horrors of living in Northern Va. and all the problems with MS-13, they look at me and say, "What is a MS-13"

Re: What are you working with?

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Here in KY 2nd District I still have Ron Lewis (R) in office. He has a good immigration issue voting record. In the KY 3rd, I'm on the line so can play two , I lost Northup (R) for Yarmuth (D) a former Republican. I believe that Yarmuth is stronger on the immigration issue, at least border security, than Northup. I'm gonna call it even there.
    I still have Sen. Jim Bunning (R) with a good immigration issue voting record. I still have Sen. Mitch MCConnell (R) who's not that great on immigration issues, but I think would be for secure border.

Considering that all these candidates may have learned to be more receptive to the people I declare I'm no worse off after the elections.

How you doing?
    Ky. 4th we still have Geoff Davis, thank goodness Ken Lucas didn't get in. I'm not so sure about McConnell, as you are....I think he's a butt kissing kinda guy!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

[
    b]SteelerBabe Wrote:[/b]
    . Here in western PA, illegal immigration isn't a problem and when I tell people the horrors of living in Northern Va. and all the problems with MS-13, they look at me and say, "What is a MS-13"
    [/quote]

Let`s see, I was in Ashland, Oh this year, and 2 years ago I was in Lancaster,Pa. I drove from Mich, through...Cleveland? and 800mi down to Lancaster. Then I had to drive down through Harrisburg and then through about a 20mi stretch of W.Va.(beautiful country) in order to get back to Columbus Oh. and fly back here to Ca.
    Illegal Immigration don`t seem to be affecting those praticular areas. But with Hazleton,Pa.(and surrouding cities) , Butler County,Oh. along with N.C., VA, and Ga. being forced(by illegals) to draw ordinances against landlord and emloyers, W, PA. has it coming in all directions. I just hope they learn the hard way. But thats how it usually turns out.

We should find the forums in those areas and start posting picture and topics on the reality and future of Illegal Immigrants.
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast