Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What are your top ten Unacceptable reasons?

I notice that the supporters of the illegals have become experts at turning this issue into everything else but the truth. The truth is that they (Illegals) are violating our laws. Not one person that supports illegals will admitt they are in favor of people that are breaking our laws. We've all heard the countless arguments they make in favor of this isuue. Could it be that by admitting this fact they are betraying someone close to them? Maybe a friend or a family member that came here and is not legal.
    So why do they just not come out and say it? Why is it so hard for someone that defends something so much to say that they realize they are approving of someone breaking the law? Instead of coming up with all kinds of ideas to avoid the issue, why do they not admitt they are in favor of criminal action.
    We see a lot of distorted facts and arguments in favor of the illegals but the basic questions are always avoided.
    Do you feel that it is o.k. to break the law? Are you so set in your ways that you feel the Laws in this country do not apply to your situation? What reasons can you give for not believing in our laws or following them?
    The following are all unacceptable reasons:
    1)White people are from europe and they took our land.
    2)We just want to work and make money.
    3)The American people will not work certain jobs.
    4)My home country is corrupt and we cannot change it.
    5)Supporters of legal immigration are all racist and xenophobes.
    6)Illegals are needed.
    7)Illegals are good people.
    We need illegals to be here to help our economy so they should keep coming.
    9) I have to send money to my family in my home country.
    10) The United States sends work to China that should go to Mexico and this is why they come.

Anyone that has been reading the messages knows that the supporters of illegals will present every excuse in the book. What are your top ten unacceptable reasons?

Excuse 11 "I have civil rights" (Where's the smilely that throwing up?)

April
    You pretty much covered all the ones I know of, however I saw this one in a magazine and was not happy.

My family is very poor and lives in filth in Mexico, I came here so I could find a way to bring them to America.

#12 (this is one of my favorites)

IT IS AMERICA'S JOB TO TAKE CARE OF THE WORLD'S POOR.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

!. Americans are greedy and just don't want to share their wealth.
    2. Borders are just an imiganiary line and we are all free people to go wherever we want to go.
    3. America invades other countries yet they don't want anyone comming here.
    4.We were here first.
    5.It's a stupid law.
    6. We keep the economy going and you need us to keep your SS going to take care of all your old people.
    7.We outnumber you.
    8. Deal with it because we aren't going away. You can deport us and we'll be right back.
    9. It's our turn to rule.
    10.Racist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People have a right to "migrate" to other countries with or without the permission of those countries to provide for themselves and their families and as Christians we have a duty to "welcome the stranger."

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    People have a right to "migrate" to other countries with or without the permission of those countries to provide for themselves and their families and as Christians we have a duty to "welcome the stranger."

TRY TO MIGRATE TO SOME COUNTRIES AND YOU WILL BE SHOT.

A COUNTRY WITHOUT LAWS IN NOT A COUNTRY.

Laws of the land must be obeyed.

Rom 13;17….let every soul be in subjection to superior authorities.
    Titus 3;1..be obedient to government and authorities as rulers.
    Luke 2;1-5…a decree went forth from Caesar for all the inhabited earth to be registered
    Acts 24;16…I am exercising myself continually …of committing no offense to GOD and men. (they are breaking our laws and GOD’s laws.)
    Rom 13;2-4…”he who opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of GOD…those who have taken a stand against it will receive judgment..if you are doing what is bad, be in fear.
    Christians who subject themselves to proper authority of political government receive benefits….Rom 13;3,4….1Pet 2;12-14.

Boundaries were set in place by God from the beginning of time and for a reason.

Gen 4;10,11....3;23,24...
    Josh13;23.... The territory or land enclosed within a border or boundary.

Gen 15;18-21. Ex 23;31..... To Abraham and his seed God promised a certain land with definitely stated boundaries.

Gen 15;13-16.....would enforce an eviction decree when “the error of the Amorites” came to its completion.

Deut 2;4,5,18,19....Jehovah God also decreed that the Israelites would not encrouch on the boundaries of the nations of Edom, ....

Deut 32;8....when the Most High gave the nations an inheritance, when he parted the sons of Adam from one another, he proceeded to fix the boundary of the people with regard for the number of the sons of Israel.”

Eph 2;12-16....Under penalty of death, Gentiles were prohibited beyond that boundary, such wall serving the apostle as an apt illustration of the division created by the Law covenant.

Uncontrolled and excessive immigration is a curse not a blessing:

A people you don’t know will eat what your land and your labor Deut 28:33; Is. 1:7
    The foreigner who lives amongst you will rise higher and higher, and you lower and lower: Deut 28:43

The alien shall be a snare and trap for you until you perish from the land, Josh. 23:13

Christians given borders established by God--Acts17:26; Gen. 10:5; Deut 32:8
    Christians may deport the heathen

Example of legal immigration
    Joseph and Israel asked permission from Pharaoh to live in Egypt—Gen. 47:4-5

SANCTUARY AND CITIES OF REFUGE;

The Sanctuary is a part of Temple or the Synagogue and has nothing to do with a place to harboring criminals as in the churches of today.

Jehovah’s arrangement for the protection of unintentional manslayers was from the so-called cities of refuge and other sanctuaries set up by ancient pagan nations and by Christendom’s churches down through he ages.

Alien in a foreign land did not have the same rights as a naturalized citizen.

Gen 15;13....”And began to say to Abram; “You may know for sure that your seed will become an alien resident in a land not theirs, and they will have to serve them, and these will certainly afflict them for four hundred years.”
    Isa 14; 2..... “And peoples will actually take them and bring them to their own place, and the house of Israel must take them to themselves as a possession upon the soil of Jehovah as menservants and maidservants, and they must become the captors of those holding them captive, and they must have in subjection those who were driving them to work.”

Acts 7;6....God spoke to this effect, that his seed would be alien residents in a foreign land and the people would enslave them and afflict them for four hundred years

There is no sanctuary in a place of worship for an illegal alien, who is a criminal because they have broken the law of our land, to take refuge from prosecution.

A place set apart for the worship of God or of gods, a holy place.
    1 Chron 22;19. Isa 16;12. Ezek 28;18. Amos 7;9,13. Deut 12;11.

Cities of refuge were established by God where unintentional manslayer could go for protection from those who wanted to take revenge.
    Deut 19;4,5. Num 35;6-22. Josh 20;2-9.

dyehard, I was merely responding to the original poster's request for some "unacceptable reasons" to justify illegal immigration. I was giving an example of a justification that the pro-amnesty people use. But thanks for all of the info. I will keep it for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    dyehard, I was merely responding to the original poster's request for some "unacceptable reasons" to justify illegal immigration. I was giving an example of a justification that the pro-amnesty people use. But thanks for all of the info. I will keep it for future reference.

I only meant it to be information.

I like this one:

23. Because George Bush wants us here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)