Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's with this Hugh Hewitt Guy????

Everynight I'm driving home I have to listen to this dorf. I'm serious, he is about as fun to listen to as Lindsey Graham or John McCain.....in fact I'm convinced the guy loves both of them.

Tonight after a hard day I had to listen to him bashing and making fun of Tom Tancredo.

Tom Tancredo?!! Is someone who brought forth a huge problem facing America, while others just let it grow and get worse someone who the American people want to listen to jokes about??

This guy really bugs me. I'm going to write to WGKA and suggest they find someone better to put on, someone the American people can relate to.

I could swear as well, that this guy would like nothing more than this immigration bill to pass. He only wants the bill to be harder for illegal aliens from the Middle East.

Does anyone else have a problem with this nerd?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the link. Tomorrow afternoon (Eastern time) if you get a chance listen to him and tell me what you think of this guy.

http://www.920wgka.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what hours is he on?

6pm-9pm eastern time.

Isn't Hewitt against the amnesty bill though??

See this from a 6/15 CNN report:

"Another popular blogger, Hugh Hewitt, called the bill a "fiasco" and wrote: "this push for this bill is a disaster, Mr. President."

He says what he doesn't like about it is that it's too soft on (not all illegals), but illegals from the Middle East. It sounds to me all he needs is a little amendment to be more thorough on the background check on Middle Easterners and it would be good to go for him.

In all seriousness, I think he'd very much like to see this bill pass. He certainly isn't doing much to help stop it and as serious as it is, you'd think he'd make that clear.

His definition of amnesty is the same as GWB.

Personally, I think George Bush is still his hero and he doesn't want to see him "lose this one".

You guys listen in over the next several days and see if you agree with me.