Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just don't see how the answer is to blindly vote for the Democrats.
    TRIX......that would be like jumping into the fire WITH THE FRYING PAN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    RE: that would be like jumping into the fire WITH THE FRYING PAN

People who live the reality of the illegal alien invasion are already in the fire and they do not bite on the lesser of 2 evil nonsense. If amnesty passes what further damage can the dems do to "this issue" in 2 years? Repeal the amnesty that just passed and pass another amnesty? I don't think so.

We have had many many many incidents in our community perpetrated by illegal aliens. We had a young mother killed by an illegal alien who skipped bail and was not brought to justice. Me and/ or my property has been physically attacked many times. If anyone else here lives the reality of the illegal alien invasion I'm sure they also have their stories to tell and they deserve to tell them and their voice should be respected but what is bad for this issue is to have arm chair experts who do not live the reality of the illegal alien invasion speaking to convince others to keep blindly supporting the problem which is republicans. President Bush is the most pro-illegal alien President in history and he will arm twist the party to follow him

Last September I pulled into a gas station. A crowd of illegal alien invader day laborers started yelling as I was pumping gas. The station attendant told them not to bother the customers. They got even angrier and launched a rock attack. Rocks were hitting my car and the pumps. I was not hit. A few days later I was on NY radio with Chris Simcox describing the incident. I said that in my opinion President Bush was just as guilty
    as the rock throwers because he places illegal aliens above the law by their mere presence on U.S. soil. I was attacked with rocks because president bush has shown illegal aliens through his actions that it is okay for illegal aliens to attack law-abiding citizens.

Do not get fooled by the pro-illegal alien Republican scams. If amnesty passes I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority.

dxd
    xanadu,

RE:I have one quesion for you DxD. My plan was to examine the voting pattern of the individuals and base my decision on that. Will I fall into a sticker Bush using that approach?

YES you will. And here is why:

We know that Bush wants amnesty and the house is considered to be the biggest obstacle. We also know the bush and the republicans want to keep their majority. So if we are to vote on a case by case basis, how can bush get amnesty without losing seats?? Simple, use mostly democrats. He needs 218 votes. Lets say he gets 150D and 68R.
    Employing the strategy of voting on a case by case basis, bush just tricked the voters into voting against 150D, and only 68R. Not only will he have duped the voters into accepting amnesty without losing R seats he may GAIN R seats........big big dupe So we need a move strong enough to counter this as to make amnesty expensive for the R party and cost them the majority instead of preserving or adding to the R majority.

And that is why if amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12