Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where Are All The Anti Illegal Immigration Groups?

I've looked for groups like ALIPAC in Los Angeles and found none.

I've tried MEETUP.COM to see if a group existed and nothing close.

So how do we fight Illegal Immigration/ Border issues when a person like myself can't even find an active group?

It's always "Tea Party" groups, or "Patriot" groups.

Where is a simple group like ALipac that can get together? You mean to tell me that in Los Angeles, where probably the HIGHEST amount of Illegal Immigration is, I can't find one?

People of ALIPAC, posting on forums and on blogs is NOT going to do anything if people don't mobilize in person. The Illegals and their supporters have no problem with taking to the streets, but not us huh?

And when we do, we just have to have clowns that aren't educated enough on the matter and can only seem to wave American flags and chant "USA....USA...USA"

There is one guy here that does YouTube videos. He's very intelligent. There's a small group in Huntington Beach that is decent. But no County wide thing.

I even checked the keyword "Illegal Immigration" on MEETUP.COM and nothing comes up for the whole COUNTRY. How is that?

I mean, I guess we'll just sit in our homes while Mexican drug lords come into the US and take over small bits of land every week. And I guess we can fight the powers that be by BLOGGING and making videos.

I support ALIPAC very much, but there comes a time when being ONLINE is useless and this is one of those times. Where is the 'rally of the troops'?

Also,

I notice that all the "Hispanics" can get together in the THOUSANDS to rally for a cause which is based in ILLEGALITY. Yet Americans don't do SQUAT. I remember when nearly 500,000 people here marched in Los Angels on "MAY DAY" and nearly shut down downtown.

Ever see a group of Americans do that when it comes to Immigration policies? NOPE

SB 1070 gets gutted by a last minute Federal decision and I hear nothing of massive protest. Just phone calls to Senators and Congresspeople..YEAH..like they listen.

There is no fighting spirit in Americans on this enough to take to the streets. We got armed CARTELS KILLING OUR CITIZENS and we don't do squat.

We got friggin RECONQUISTA movements, LA RAZA, LA MECHA, and dozens of other race based groups that support these guys and hardly a peep from Americans.

Maybe we deserve to lose our land to the invaders. At least they SHOW UP for a fight. We just blog and create websites and make videos.

So maybe when LOS ZETAS take over San Diego or Austin Texas, we can throw DVDs and news articles at them.

The Government isn't doing a thing about it and hasn't for decades. They aren't going to defend us.

Guess you will have to start one.

I went to a Tea Party movie showing a few months ago. We never even saw the movie. Nobody greeted us. It was supposed to be a potluck but we were the only ones who brought food. I cooked all day making the food. By the time we crossed 2 valley cities to get there I needed to go to the bathroom but nobody could bother to tell me where it was. They couldn't stop their self important yammering of stale information long enough for me to even pose the question. The building was under construction and trying to find a bathroom in the dark I almost hurt myself badly. Still nobody noticed or were studiously shunning us and that could be a prejudice thing - how would I know?

Whoever was going to show the movie never showed up timely and the other people there seemed to be clueless about the upcoming movie and potluck nor were they inclined to even be polite. The section of town, the building and the people were all quite shabby - sorry if one of them reads it here - but the truth is that it was a total turn-off. My teen-age son was horrified and refused to enter the building, eventually only doing so because his parents were in there. Some of the people were actually frightening to him as well - basically street people. So his dad & I had to explain to him that many political activist types aren't big on the latest fashions. I had really hoped that it would be a good experience for him. NOT.

That was my experience with the Tea Party in Phoenix. Too bad. Somewhere I read that they are the biggest group but when I click on the link it says "group not found."

I also would not mind finding a local group that is working on this issue but I don't know how to either. The groups that I am aware of only want my money and that is in short supply.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

"Maybe we deserve to lose our land to the invaders. At least they SHOW UP for a fight. We just blog and create websites and make videos.

So maybe when LOS ZETAS take over San Diego or Austin Texas, we can throw DVDs and news articles at them. "

It's not funny but you are making me smile. I'm loving your passion and you are SOOO right. We had the surprise rally in Phoenix the other night. I only got the notice mere hours before and my 70 year old husband said Absolutely Not! The drug cartels have put a bounty on Sheriff Joe's head (and he was a huge part of this rally) and these poor poor illegals have been videotaped throwing water bottles at the opposition at each rally as if it is a safe and legal weapon. They can really hurt. He says that he will not go, nor will he let any of us go until he knows that there's like a million people there on our side. So for us, not being young and healthy, and me right now can barely walk, it was not an option. I feel bad for not going but how would I feel if I insisted and one of us got hurt really badly?

There

There are many other groups against illegal immigration. However, they have a label on them which makes them undesirable to some...

People of ALIPAC, posting on forums and on blogs is NOT going to do anything if people don't mobilize in person. The Illegals and their supporters have no problem with taking to the streets, but not us huh?
    This is only a very small part of what ALIPAC does. Please take the time to sign up for our email alerts and familiarize yourself with our operations.

Due to the bad economy, infighting, and shifting interest to the Tea Party many of the smaller non national groups fighting illegal immigration have shut down.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Only small groups I'm afraid. You'll need to verify and check reputations of them somehow.
    These are the ones found online:

1. Californians for Population Stabalizationm (This one is derfinitely reputable.)
    http://www.capsweb.org/index.php

2. Stand With California (and Against Illegal Immigration) | Facebook

3. Save our State
    Save Our State (SOS) is an activist organization opposed to illegal immigration in Southern California. The group also has a chapter in Northern California. As of November 2009, the Saveourstate.org has become inactive and bears the message, "Saveourstate.org forums and website have been closed indefinitely." The Northern California Chapter has since taken over direction of the organization.

4. California Coalition for Immigration Reform
    http://www.ccir.net/ (Still seems OK)

5. Californians Against Illegal Immigration
    http://www.stopillegals.org/

6. Also check lists on The American Resistance:
    http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/links.html

I prefer ALIPAC and if any good news comes out of California regarding organizational activities, it should show up on our boards.

I've spoken about this on other posts. William Gheen might remember the Rally in Raleigh a couple years ago. I think there were more speakers than activists. My son and I came from eastern Carolina to attend. Within a few minutes, the illegal aliens working on downtown projects had called the police insisting WE were intimidating and harassing THEM! We did receive quite a few "thumbs up," and horns honking in response to our signs, but that was about it. The local police didn't even know the rally was being held! I know, I called! I watched the local news for reports of the rally, but I didn't see any. So I understand why people become disappointed. Unfortunately now I'm not able to walk or stand very well, so what am I to do? Whatever I CAN do I WILL do it. Let's keep up the fight, the results are worth it!!

Below is a new "tutorial" approach to starting one's own Tea Party or other political group to be learned online in the safety of your own home:

Conservative Group Launches Summer School for Political Activists
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1098921.html#1098921

Liberty Central, founded by Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas:

"The Web site offers training videos, narrated by conservative leaders and academics and provided by the Leadership Institute. Those videos seek to help passionate activists articulate their conservative beliefs.

"Some of the videos offer two to three minute primers on conservative positions on issues such as national defense, limited government, free enterprise, and personal responsibility.

"Others offer longer, more detailed courses on such topics as building grassroots organizations, political coalitions, and organizing a political event. One video featuring California GOP Chairman Ron Nehring offers advice to activists seeking to run for office themselves.

"The videos, which are designed to be shared among Liberty Central’s network of activists, serve as a kind of political activism correspondence course."

Unfortunately I do not know the secret to getting people to attend these meetings; maybe that's why the liberal opposition so often just buses in people who ride without charge and have been promised some sort of free social benefit(s) as a result of their participation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast