Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where is the media?

Where is all the media reporting on the legislation in Utah? They were all over Arizona when they passed their enforcement of existing federal laws legislation. Now, Utah has passed legislationg ignoring federal laws and not a peep from the media. This is such bull crap.

Re: Where is the media?

Quote Originally Posted by trip20
    Where is all the media reporting on the legislation in Utah? They were all over Arizona when they passed their enforcement of existing federal laws legislation. Now, Utah has passed legislation ignoring federal laws and not a peep from the media. This is such bull crap.
    That is a good question.

I also would like to know why there are not any news briefings about all the current discussions and disputes about the Utah immigration bill, which have many citizens very upset. It seems CNN would have spoken about the issue.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned

Where Ya At Holder?

Where Is the justice department I thought their contention Is and (was) when they went after Arizona that "Immigration" Is a FEDERAL RESPONSIBILITY,and that the states may not make their own laws regarding this Issue ? Almost all elected officials on the LEFT,and the LAMESTREAM NEWS MEDIA are complicit In the destruction of our culture and our COUNTRY. Any and every pro-Illegal elected official that signed on to this fiasco needs a boot to the curb ASAP

Where is all the media reporting on the legislation in Utah? They were all over Arizona when they passed their enforcement of existing federal laws legislation. Now, Utah has passed legislationg ignoring federal laws and not a peep from the media. This is such bull crap.
    Last time I checked there are more pressing matters taking place i.e. Japanese earthquake, Middle East protests, the budget battle, etc Plus, when's the last time Utah's been in the spotlight? Arizona's senator ran for President not too long ago, and that's pretty much the only thing it has going for it frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Last time I checked there are more pressing matters taking place i.e. Japanese earthquake, Middle East protests, the budget battle, etc Plus, when's the last time Utah's been in the spotlight? Arizona's senator ran for President not too long ago, and that's pretty much the only thing it has going for it frankly.
    I agree Japan has many troubles and I pray the citizens will somehow pull through the nightmare affecting their lives. However, this Country also has many increasing, and disturbing issues that need to be addressed, and ceased. Undocumented aliens and their criminal actions are destroying the U.S. more and more daily, if any person cannot see it happening they have a major problem. Arizona is a border State, which has many criminal and illegal aliens’ invasions, is the reason for steeper immigration laws. All States should enact and enforce laws against illegal invasions. The News Media should report all news, not just stick with one topic all day and night.

Banned
    It is because the Utah law favors illegals

Could you imagine the outcry if the media reported on this story to the nation?

Also I can tell you that Holder is gleefully probably filling out the waiver papers for Utah as we speak

Let the media know how you feel. I did. For example, I sent Megyn Kelly on America Live on Fox an article about this and asked her "where's the justice?"
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Let the media know how you feel. I did. For example, I sent Megyn Kelly on America Live on Fox an article about this and asked her "where's the justice?"
    Good deal!!!