Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The open borders lobby is really piling on the mind control propoganda.
    Well, they spent all summer coming up with this.

It's funny that they decided to use a seven month old poll to try to bolster their argument.

However, I'm sure that the media will report this as a legitimate story, showing that Republicans have had a change of heart over illegal, uh, undocumented immigration.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Another name for Bush's plan could be "Racist amnesty".

Even though they are only 2% of the worlds population, Mexicans are 20% of US legal immigrants. Bush's plan will raise this to over 40%. The non-racist thing would be to back JD Hayworth's plan, which would reduce Mexican immigration.

The racist part is the underlying assumption that Mexicans (and Central and South Americans) will happily settle for substandard wages and working conditions.

That's the driving force keeping the southern border wide open.

I don't believe this phony "poll" for a second. As if the 800 paltry people they (most likely selectively) polled speak on behalf of the 300 million Americans. Every poll I've seen shows that the overwhelming majority of Americans want these damn worthless illegal immigrants to GET OUT AND STAY OUT! And are vehemently opposed to any kind of amnesty plan. I look forward to this fool Bush trying to push his worthless amnesty plan on the American public, because we are going to push it right back in his fool face. We are going to make a statement loud and clear with this one that no phony "poll" can doll up otherwise.

Just like I said in another thread. The only thing Bush is serious about is giving illegals amnesty and letting his big business corporate cronies off the hook. Bush is a puppet for the NWO. He is a parrott for one world government. Nothing will ever get done about this situation and things will only get worse until this clown is removed from office. This fool needs immediate impeachment. Send a message to your reps and senators that they will understand loud and clear.

IMPEACH JORGE BUSH
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

impeach

Dman; Do you not tire of the fight?,.... just kidding, IMPEACH this idiot NOW, no one wants to DESTROY HIM. WHY? What are the democrats waiting for, what is anyone waiting for?

There has to be something in the water. As far as I can tell you and I are the only ones that actively support impeachment. This leads me to believe that many among us are republican'ts, that cannot see that this guy is not one of them. SAD!

I'll take the blow job scenario anyday. clinton was easy compared to this. C'mon everybody in the republican't party what in hell are you protecting? Those that would destroy you?

"you cannot defeat an enemy, until you can recognize who is the enemy" cheers glenn

Impeach and imprison him, in a Mexican prison.

It's like he wants to punish Americans for not doing the jobs Americans can no longer afford to do. That's what this is all about. They want us to find a way to survive in this high cost society of ours with minimum pay. In other words, live like a cock roach. Evil business wants cheap labor by exploiting those who are desparate. Are you desparate? Well, then, step right up..have we got a job for you....(sucker).

I wonder what goes through the mind of an illegal immigrant who has been here illegally for years when he finds out or sees how much the job he's doing is really suppose to pay, while seeing his own life improve only slightly.

If Congress or the people cannot muster up the support for impeachment, then we will all fail. As far as I am concerned, we have a criminal in the White House who, by far, has done a lot worse than Clinton or Nixon. Having said that, if impeachment cannot be supported to get this criminal out of office, then we almost deserve to lose our rights.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What BLOWHARDS! And, don't forget that Congress requested funds for 2000 more border patrol agents per YEAR for the next five years in their budget request. BUSH came back with TWO HUNDRED A YEAR. Now, why all of a sudden is he backtracking???? Anyone want to hazard a guess??? HE IS a SINKING SHIP.

AND, on the McCain/Kennedy proposal---they say that there is just NO WAY you could find all of those illegals to deport YET they seem to think they can find them all to fine them and then let them stay!!! ODD, isn't it???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    AND, on the McCain/Kennedy proposal---they say that there is just NO WAY you could find all of those illegals to deport YET they seem to think they can find them all to fine them and then let them stay!!! ODD, isn't it???
    They know their plan won't work. It's not supposed to. Illegals aren't going to line up to pay a fine.

Once they don't, the government will simply throw up its hands and say "hey, at least we tried". Then they'll let them stay, anyway.

It's a fulll amnesty, pure and simple.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast