Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Of course, it's AMNESTY. No doubt about it. But, it is so INSULTING that he actually thinks the American people are so STUPID that we would really BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS. He has lost all credibility. I honestly wouldn't believe one word that came out of his mouth anymore. Or anyone else remotely related to his administration.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Of course, it's AMNESTY. No doubt about it. But, it is so INSULTING that he actually thinks the American people are so STUPID that we would really BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS.
    Sadly, about 40% of them still do.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Well, okay--39% but FALLING weekly! I think that SOME people would rather say they still believe him than admit that they had been so WRONG when they voted for him the second time. I know that I have a friend who is like that. I KNOW she doesn't like him anymore but she would CHOKE before she would admit it. So, hopefully, those polls don't really reflect how bad his ratings are.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234