Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whitehaven Apartment Complex Only Wants Mexican Residents

We need to find out about this. If this is true it is ULTIMATE discrimination!!!!!!!

http://www.thaddeusmatthews.com/blog/html/

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Whitehaven Apartment Complex Only Wants Mexican Residents

This afternoon I received a call that stated that there was an apartment complex in Whitehaven that was placing barbwire on the fences,not on the top,but cover the iron fence with the wire. The caller also stated that the complex was trying to get all the blacks out,and evict any blacks whose rent is not current. I asked why, and was told that the owners only wanted Mexicans living in the complex.

This was hard for me to believe so I drove out to the complex. The complex is the Spanish Oak Apartments located at 3576 Cazassa Rd,located in the very heart of Whitehaven. This ran down complex once was 100% black,but now has a small populations of Mexicans.

Upon turning on Cazassa The first thing I noticed was Mexicans covering the iron fence with barbwire. This is a street with no side walks,where small children getting out of school have to walk alone side the fence. The wire on the fence now endangers those children. In fact the children I saw running and playing could very easily run into the fence and cut themselves.

I went to the manager's office and the first thing I saw was thousands of flyers soliciting new residents, but what I found strange was that all the flyers were printed in Spanish. This alone states that this complex only want Mexican residents. I found out also that the Mexicans are allowed to give false information to get an apartment and that many are illegals.

This complex is owned By a group out of New York,but is managed locally by RENWAR PROPERTIESwhose phone number is 547-2002. I will be in contact with this company tomorrow,I want to understand why the complex is covering the fence with barbwire and endangering children, and why there seems to be a move to have a all mexican complex.

I'm hoping that some poli-trick-an reading this site will investigate this concern. The caller called me because they felt that there elected leaders would not move on this. Many of blacks living in this complex are poor working people and should not be made to live in a barbwired community,or force to move because they're black.

Recent totals show that mexicans make up 15% of the nation's population,while blacks make up 13%. Will the elected leadership of this city and county allow this injustice to continue?

Here's the info on RENWAR PROPERTIES from the Secretary Of stae webite.
    Name I.D. Number
    RENWAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, L.L.C. 0394219

Business Type*: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
    Profit/Nonprofit: FOR PROFIT
    Status*: ACTIVE
    Date of Formation/Qualification: 08/16/2000
    Domestic/Foreign: DOMESTIC
    Place of Incorporation/Organization: SHELBY
    Duration: 08/16/2030
    FYC(Fiscal Year Closing) Month: DECEMBER

Principal Office:
    Address Line 1: 3865 VISCOUNT DRIVE
    Address Line 2: STE 2
    City: MEMPHIS
    State: TN
    Zip: 38118
    Other than USA:

Registered Agent:
    Name: JAMIE REECE
    Address Line 1: 3865 VISCOUNT DRIVE
    Address Line 2: STE 2
    City: MEMPHIS
    State: TN
    Zip: 38118

Business Filing History
    * Important Note: Business filing History includes information about (1) the basis for an inactive status and (2) the current true name and filing status of a business with an assumed name or a changed status.
    Note: This information is current as of three working days prior to today's date.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Banned
    You could call the contact number and ask if they have apartments for rent....see what they say -

http://www.forrent.com/apartments/1000005966.html

Banned
    Does anyone note the irony of this occurring in a place called Whitehaven?

would you mind giving me the area code to that phone number? I'll make a call tomorrow morning and see what I can find out.

They are attempting to do the same in the predominantly African American areas in Dade County. They are starting to move into and have divided the city of Opa Locka. This city is drug and gang central with lots of homicides so I guess they feel at home there. It is real bad as after hurricane Wilma's power outage, they actually would shoot at police veihcles as they were still selling drugs.
    Another area that is a little tamer is Northside and the African Americans are sick of the illegals and are ready to take the law in their own hands as many of them don't have much to loose. They are the only ones who have gotten a little vocal about it. There was a billboard against illegal immigration in that area and near the highway. Someone actually spray painted: SAVE OUR HOOD! I have also heard them complain about the multiple families in one house, all the smelly trash, them playing their Spanish music loud in late at night and their screaming unsupervised kids.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe we should all call that apt manager and ask about renting an apt, just to see what we are told, then if they ask specifically for hispanics why can't the state's Att. Gen be called, isn't that illegal? someone who lives there that can check these facts out and email Lou Dobbs.Why aren't the Black residents calling their black leaders about this?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Unfortunately according the a recent issue of the Miami Herald the African Americans can't get many to join the NAACP. Their numbers are dwindling. It is a good idea for them to get involved.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    ohflyingone, this is not at all surprising to me as where I live is highly similar, except for the barbed wire.

As well there is a complex not far from us where our 23 year old daughters friend lives, she also used to work in this complex as an assistant manager. Anywho, she was told by the maintenance guy that the rent was going up by $100.00, but only to the white tenants, not the Latinos. He said the manager told him that she could not stand the white tenants.

From what I have been seeing is this is a situation where they come in and start taking over, then you get a manager that speaks Spanish so they get the job and pretty soon they are trying their best to run out everyone else, we have experienced it ourselves with the former maintenance guy, except he ran his little plan around the wrong American family!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fair Housing Laws and Presidential Executive Orders

The Fair Housing Laws:
    Fair Housing Act
    Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended, prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents of legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 1, and handicap (disability). More on the Fair Housing Act

Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Title VI prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin in programs and activities receiving federal financial
    assistance.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Renwar Property Management
    3539 Cazassa Rd, Memphis, TN, United States
    Phone: (901) 396-4116
    Location Type: Single Location
    NAICS: Office Administrative Services
    SIC: Management Services
    Line of business: Management Services

Spanish Oaks3539 Cazassa
    Memphis, TN 38116
    Toll Free: 1-866-606-6733
    Fax: (901) 345-5121

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast