Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who are the idiots responsible for Mass Immigration?

18 million NEW immigrants are projected to come flooding into California over the next 20 years. Thats the equivalent of TWENTY CITIES the size of San Francisco. Does anybody happen to know where the endless millions of new homes are? You think we have a conjestion problem NOW? You think we have a homeless/housing problem NOW? You haven't seen ANYTHING yet. We already have millions of American citizens who are already homeless. Can anybody tell me who the idiots are who are "inviting" endless millions of new, mostly-poverty level immigrants to make their homes here? Homes, that I might add, do not EXIST at present. Lets find homes for the millions of American citizens who are already homeless before we keep "inviting" endless millions of new immigrants to make their homes here. {Oops}

Edit: Removed advertising.

18 million NEW immigrants are projected to come flooding into California over the next 20 years. Thats the equivalent of TWENTY CITIES the size of San Francisco. Does anybody happen to know where the endless millions of new homes are?
    The nitwits in Washington and our state capitals are too busy trying to stick their hands in our wallets to actually THINK about something like this. Maybe they are too busy looking for a backbone.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Acebackwords,

Welcome to ALIPAC.

Please join in the discussion focused on illegal immigration. However Please don't use this forum to plug a $14.95 book with a 5 page chapter on immigration.

Thankyou

Hi Ace. I worked for three months in San Mateo on a videogame and it was one of the scariest experiences I ever had. Nobody spoke English! Even getting directions anywhere was a frikkin nightmare. I even spoke to an Americanized Japanese guy in the laundry room one day and he was disgusted that there were whole areas of San Fran where Asians didn't speak a word of English for generations! I will never forget the day I walked down the street in downtown San Mateo and asked thirteen people in a row where a Chinese restaurant was before I found a person who spoke English. I'm no redneck but is it really so much to ask that people coming here learn the language? I also didn't understand where all these minimum wage workers were living. My realtor told me he could show me a broom closet for 500K! I was shocked! Man my experiences in CA are what got me on this site. It's happening here in TX now. It's all Mexican, Chinese and Indians coming in in hordes and I barely recognize my state at this point. There are riots happening in Irving between blacks and illegal Mexicans in the schools. This is insane. I have never seen anything like this happening so frikkin fast. It's almost like somebody opened a flood gate.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    It's almost like somebody opened a flood gate.
    The gate is wide open and the dam's broken too. It's a tsunami-like invasion of mass proportions and no one has the nerve to stem the tide but a few well-meaning patriots .. the MinuteMen.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

yeah--I drive between Austin and Dallas about once a month. The change in these small towns has been crazy. I swear to God it's all been in the past five years or less.

figured out WHO the IDIOTS are yet?

Consider. I have written that bush hails from a boston brahmin family. Those tories that did not support our Revolution. He is of an elite.

All elites in the end support one another, despite international boundries, to the detriment of classes "beneath" them, in their respective countries, they presume to "own".

Mexico stands on the verge of race war. The Mestizos(Indian, Latin mixed blood) and the indigenous Indians are HORRIBLY discriminated against by a rich, white, long established, minority of Spainard Castillians.

We(our money) helped to suppress the Chiapas Indian Rebellion. We are told they are "communists". They want a life. Their elites have decided, in collusion with our own elites to export the problem.

Heck, you can make more profit using illegal labor, and get rid of malcontents in Mexico, while maintaining your position as master of riches.
    Our elites say, hey great idea, first let's use our peoples money to pay off your 45 billion dollar debt(the bailout, remember?) We'll call it NAFTA, surround it with a bunch of free trade, democracy mantra, the people are so susceptible to. Great! Whaddya know? IT"S WORKING!

Now everyone is confused, and the Castillian elite is safer from a mass of people that have been ruthlessly exploited, and wanted to depose them for the greater good. The richer down there get richer, and more powerful.

Meanwhile in Muricah, you lose your job and demand something be done. We'll try(say our elites), but this is free trade and demo-crazy, you can't be against that, can you? You'll adjust, don't worry, its' inevitable, there is nothing you can do. This is the modern economy, SEE?
    Then they post record profits, as illegals work and the average mans' wages are driven down by this competitive pressure.

Hey, guess what ? The people are not onto us, say the elites. Let's keep going. Let's outsource the jobs to foreign countries, get as many illegals to come to America to destroy it's culture so resistance appears futile.

Wait were going to have to do something about all these dislocated Americans that are totally stressed out at losing their dreams!!

OK, I got it. Let's make sure there is an uninterrupted SUPPLY OF ADDICTING DRUGS!!! That ought to keep people busy til we have completed the job. All of our law enforcement will be devoted to busting the users, then we can build a prison economy. Hey, the taxpayer pays for it, and then we get prisoners to do jobs people used to get paid for. Dude!! You are so smart! I can't believe it!! No wonder you went to Yale!

For good measure, let's totally confuse the herd by beginning a devisive religious debate. God your good, says foxie.

Hold on, I have to satisify the defense industry, that we're going to outsource, and the oil companies. Let's whip up a war in the Middle East just for good measure. That will draw some focus, away from everything. By then people won't know where to turn and will be willing to give up more rights for some security, WE WILL NEVER GIVE THEM!!!

Meanwhile if anyone complains, just keep repeating the mantra "freedom and democracy" LIKE A ZOMBIE!!

Getting the picture now? Naturalglenn is CYNICAL!!!

Figure out WHO the IDIOTS are YET?? It'll be Aww-wight, I pwomise.

Getting the picture now? Naturalglenn is CYNICAL!!!
    Yes, but he is also correct.

Patriotman

Figure out WHO the IDIOTS are YET?? It'll be Aww-wight, I pwomise.
    Are you sure? You're making a big promise.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

No, werwey!

No werwey,werwey! (weary glenn), I pwomise, fweedom, and democweecy! Don't you beweeve me? I only want to do what is wight for you and our countwy!

Geeeze.........US. If this continues, then history demands WE LOSE THE COUNTRY! glenn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast