Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ace, this new plan was touted as "building homes for the families that they LEFT back in Mexico"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ted Kennedy, by the way, wrote the bill that moved the immigration quotas from about 300,000 a year to over a million a year, and back in 1987(?). Because that is the case, a majority of the citizens of the United States will be a combination of legal and illegal immigrants by 2050. Fair looks at this well and we should have that address posted someplace where it can be accessed quickly! The basis for Congress to ..demand... we allow immigrants, has been Cultural Diversity. Something Congress felt we needed very badly. Something the Black Cacusus felt we needed very badly.

In my opinion, we have excellent examples of cultural diversity by immigration when we look at the middle east. When we try and find harmony and peace, there is none to little in fact. Unless one language is spoken, or there is an authoritarian government, what the Hispanic League is demanding and the Middle East is experiencing, has not worked. About 4% of the people of this country, the Hispanic Lobby Groups, are pushing that idea as hard as they can. Racism is not the issue here, but very, very clearly, language IS. Very, very clearly, we are also seeing illegal activity on thier part as they help illegal aliens arrive, and that IS a cultural trait of Mexico.

We have moved toward cultural diversity. It has not worked well. I want this country to move toward Cultural Harmony. At this point, Washington has been up there on the hill, or down in foggy bottom and we have not wound up in a good place. If Washington takes an active part in this affair.. suddenly bad mistakes by the thugs up there, are the responsiability of the thugs in Washington. George can move all the illegal aliens to his ranch or something.
    ----------------------------
    I want to stop immigration because the resources of this country will provide a decent living for Americans if we use it wisely. Add over 200 million more people by year 2050... add those cities AND the orange barrels, and suddenly we have a hell of a lot of trouble on our hands. Trouble in the society, and we still have some 1.5 trillion dollars worth of infastructure repairs to do. I do not support more immigration until the problems we have with the population we have at this point is delt with. And that means, I do not support amnesty!

Tell somebody!! http://www.congress.org Quote me... copy me... tell your congress person!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123