Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is ready to stand with us and Take IMMEDIATE Action?

Briefing:

Most of you know the Scott Gardner story that has caught fire here in NC. I'm getting a lot of calls and people are enraged. It is time for us to correct the media and alert every state politician and police agency to the fact that our local and state police CAN ENFORCE immigration Law.

I'm making this the coordination thread.

If you are willing to help, we need it. Please post here. We need someone to send this article with a request to read it to every County Sheriff's Dept. Every city police Department. Every media outlet. Every member of the NC House and Senate.

This information needs to be posted on every Internet forum in NC with a link into the full text on our homepage.

We need a team that will work on this together from now through Thursday.

Any takers?

W

Release Article

State and Local Police CAN enforce immigration law and do so in some states!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,
    I could spend a couple of hours doing it tomorrow. But I don't think I could do it ALL.
    Will there be a form letter to go with the article or something? Let me know. I will be busy the next hour or so, but I'll check back here about 9:30 tonight. Would you have a list? Or maybe we could get the names of the cities and towns in each county.

Well count me in as a helper. I can see this is very important!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have all ready put it on 5 of the usual forums. Have sent it to one of my Reps in Raleigh. I think we need to send it to all our state reps also. Will hit more tomorrow AM.

Make sure you bring it up on Dick and Marty's show in the morning cause I just sent it to them..

Ok,

COI has got most of the NC Forums and is going to handle the State Legislature.

Legal: I'd write something like "Dear _____: As you may know, illegal immigration and the issue of immigration enforcement has become a top concern in North Carolina. Our citizens are shocked that local and state police do not enforce immigration laws. Well, our state and local police can begin doing that and should do so as soon as possible.

Please read all of the following information in this report as soon as possible. North Carolina should join this effort to protect our citizens.

State and Local Police CAN enforce immigration law and do so in some states!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-623-thread-1-0.html "

OK where are the rest of our tarheels ????

I will notify the Battle for NC List and alert them to this thread. Will take me about 20 mins. Then I have to get back on coding in the source links.

I will do the press release to the NC Media and alert the whole national e-mail alerts list to get them participating later tonight.

Someone let me know if you see anymore errors in the piece.

We need a volunteer to help us get e-mails in the air to every County Sheriff's dept in NC.

Any takers?

W

Here is a listing of Law Enforcement Web Sites for NC.

http://www.the911site.com/911pd/northcarolina.shtml

It is a long list and there are a lot of broken links but it is a start. You should find e-mail and street addresses for Sheriffs, Police Chiefs and local government leaders on the good links.

I'm going to start sending out now for a while and will send more in the morning.

Here's another listing for all the NC Sheriffs. It gives telephone numbers, FAX numbers, street addresses and a couple have e-mails.

http://www.ncsheriffs.org/ncmap.htm

I Private messaged John, and I think we have a plan to work together. I told him I'd be back on at 8:15 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast